for Red Eyes of the Lucis

9/24/2019 c4 West Dragon
OOOOO That made me so giddyyyyyy
6/29/2019 c5 GamerX568
Wait, did you bring Ardyn back too? I always kind of liked his character and after finding out his backstory, felt he got the short end of the stick.
6/29/2019 c4 GamerX568
The Sandaime Raikage was not newly appointed by this time. In fact, he was the Raikage when Tobirama was the Hokage. If anything, he'd almost be retiring or dead. Or the Yondaime Raikage would be the newly appointed one.
6/29/2019 c4 GamerX568
While I think of Naruto (from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden) as a Prompto, "needs a Cor" makes me think of Gladiolus. And I actually could think of Naruto (from Boruto) as Gladiolus.
6/29/2019 c3 GamerX568
Last Chapter, Sasuke talks about some of the greatest Shinobi to do with Konoha that use weapons and doesn't mention Madara Uchiha with his Gunbai. Sasuke would definitely have mention the Madara if only because he is an Uchiha.
6/29/2019 c2 GamerX568
Accidentally pressed send before I was finished, so continuing from but most likely:
Prompto
6/29/2019 c2 GamerX568
When it comes to Noctis's friends, I feel like Naruto would most likely be the reincarnation of Prompto, possibly Gladiolus, but still most likely
6/25/2019 c7 Kadzuki Kurokami
Let after the death of Fugaku, Sasuke awaken the mangekya Charingan, and then take away the eyes of Fugaku. Then let him make Konoha pay for everything with blood. Madden these political marriages.
Well, I'm already beginning to feel sick here from all these intrigues and other crap.
6/24/2019 c7 6KingKaper
Sorry about to late chapter but the next chapter is 75% so I should come soon
4/21/2019 c6 SkyrimEmpress
Update please!
12/4/2018 c6 Rein Tenebres
I'm interested in seeing this continue.
8/11/2018 c6 guest
please continue story. i want to know what happens
8/7/2018 c6 Guest
Is awnsome, continue
8/7/2018 c6 Guest
Well, it seems like Ardyn wants to screw up Noctis's new life.
5/1/2018 c5 20blackkyu
...and, of course, he appears! I look forward to seeing how this story plays out! Thanks for writing this!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »