for Harry Potter and The Rebellion Of Hogwarts

5/5 c27 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Way to go draco. You murdered your lords horcrux. He is not going to be happy that nagini, if the ring had been dealt with, would be his only anchor left.
4/27 c34 Hermione.Malfoy20
Are you going to update?
4/12 c34 blcoachmac
Can't wait for the next chapter's!
4/12 c12 blcoachmac
Now this is getting some of the things I wanted to see happen being put in play! God stuff!
4/12 c10 blcoachmac
Good stuff!
4/11 c2 blcoachmac
Great!
4/3 c23 teals
Vassal not Vessel the story is good but some of the spelling let’s it down
3/21 c17 frankiebayer2002
Star Wars order 66 hahahaha
3/5 c34 Guest
killing the snake wont make tom mortal because tom is already dead a necromatic construct with his sprite in it does not make it alive.
2/28 c34 5michaelc100
great story so far

i hope you decide to continue
12/15/2020 c34 3HP.HG. fan forever
The end of this chapter makes no sense. First you have Harry drop the wards, then you have Harry forgive the old man and Alastor drop the wards. Which is it? Personally I prefer the first.
12/11/2020 c13 chrisye1999
I like your stories, but I think having the parties named the light and dark factions is really dumb. While i can see the light faction being called that, there is no way that ppl would join the "dark" faction. It would make a lot more sense to be called liberal, traditionalist, and neutral or something like that.
12/10/2020 c34 babiluv22
Great Chapter can't wait for more
11/22/2020 c26 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
11/18/2020 c34 15Ravengrad
This is an interesting twist on the normal version of this genre. I particularly enjoyed how you dealt with the Diadem. Thanks for posting this and I hope you finish this at your own pace.
1,714 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »