FanFiction.Net
for Darn Near Got You

4/2/2017 c1 44EKWTSM9
Great to hear from you again - this is a cute story! Hope your muse comes back and you start writing once more.
4/1/2017 c1 1Sylvia Elaine
How lovely to see a fun story from you today of all days. It gave me a good laugh, but it leaves me thinking... how did Norm get the cow to Bryant Street in the first place, then up in the lift, down the corridor and into the office without anyone seeing him? Who cares? Wish I could've seen it though. It was a fun story and I hope it heralds more from you. You've been sorely missed.
4/1/2017 c1 Nans
Thanks for this delightful tale!
I enjoyed reading it. Brought a smile to my face.
4/1/2017 c1 Amanda England
I think it is typical that everyone blamed Steve ! I am glad it was not him though. A very good story and I loved the way that none of the lights worked so they could not see what was going on.

Well done I look forward to your next story.
4/1/2017 c1 Tony Robbertsen
An excellent April Fools day! Norm did it again. No one else would try to fool all included Mike.
4/1/2017 c1 39dublin writer
What a lovely surprise to come on and see a new story from you! It is so good to see you writing again. What a funny tale for April Fool's Day ... I think Norm will be toast if that cow did any damage to Mike's Office or Steve's fancy shoes for that matter!..lol... Thanks for sharing.
4/1/2017 c1 Guest
Nice to see you back great bit of silliness for April fools, although I don't fancy Norm's chances. Hope we will see more from you soon.