for Beginnings And Middles But No Ends In Sight

4/10/2017 c3 6DGtnsl
This is such a fun first meeting. Looks like Reborn finds all of his 'friends' by first being hired to kill them. Can you imagine the other COMSUBIN officers when they spot a guy who clearly shouldn't be on site with Lal and Colonnello right after the duo was getting shot at and pursued across base? omg, hilarious! Bonding over rare guns.
4/10/2017 c7 1pikaree1
"Fon, make yourself useful and go kill things." Now, if HIBARI had been given this order... I doubt he would stop at their enemies. In fact, he'd probably be long gone committing genocide with permission. That's...a scary thought.
I love how Reborn's pretty much being a magic medic and denying being a magic medic and was apparently just guessing and everyone else is like "we don't care you're the magic medic now, now shut up and like us because we're in this for the long haul and we're gonna be best buddies and kill people together and have sleepovers and paint each other's nails and whatever other junk friends are supposed to do" and Reborn's like "no I can't handle these feELINGS GO AWAY"
And Viper's probably saying "I will if you give me twenty mil"
4/10/2017 c7 22D C JoKeR H S
(Checkerface just kidnaps and dumps him back in their base XD)
4/10/2017 c7 ApatheticListlessness
Reborns being a Tsundere~
4/10/2017 c7 Winterlover6
For someone who has no idea what he's doing, Reborn sure knows a lot about the body! Though I suppose when you're a genius the 'bare minimum' would be about as much as a second year collage med student would know.
4/10/2017 c7 9amba gurl
I really your anti social reborn. He kind of makes me think of a sociopath a little bit
4/9/2017 c6 Guest
I totally agree with your hc of a younger Fon! Both very scary too, haha (I guess it runs in the family?)
4/9/2017 c5 Guest
This is so cute, haha!
4/9/2017 c6 Guest
XD
Awesome.
4/9/2017 c6 Winterlover6
This has got to be my favorite one so far.
4/9/2017 c6 20RyuuSiren7
I disagree. This is fantastic. XD I love your portrayal of Fon, and I can't wait to see what else you have lined up1
4/9/2017 c6 1pikaree1
If you've gotten addicted to writing Reborn, that means more of this, which means more Arcobaleno and Reborn. So. As a reader, I can live with that. This is most definitely one of my favorites of your stories, if not THE favorite.
...I like the side characters more than Amano's actual main characters. What is wrong with me.
But anyway, bloodthirsty Fon, worse than Kyouya, got it. The fight scene was fun. So was Reborn totally pwning Fon after he used Flames. I can just imagine the final scene; Reborn with his jacket slung over his shoulder, his other hand either in his pocket or poking up his fedora with the tip of his gun... So cool. *sighs*
4/9/2017 c6 22D C JoKeR H S
LOL
(I love how Reborn just huffs in inignation and then uses his flames XD IT'S BEAUTIFUL! XD)
4/9/2017 c6 7Haine-of-Winter
I adore the way you portray Reborn with the Arcobaleno. XD It's really convincing a that Reborn would have met all I of them through hits. He is a hitman after all. haha. I especially love how you portrayed the dynamics between him and Viper. The fact that him taking hits on Viper is a common occurrence really cracked me up. XD I was wondering what was going to happen in Fon's story. I never expected to see Fon acting like Hibari. It makes sense. Fon is probably the reason Hibari is so powerful. lol I can't wait to read some Arcobaleno fluff next. XD
4/9/2017 c6 1hachinonana
Huahahaha woot woot, I feel no guilt benefitting from your addiction.
919 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »