for The Story Of How Mac And Bozer Became Roomies

8/28/2019 c1 22cattyk8
Awww, I really enjoyed this fic. The Mac-and-Bozer bromance is awesome, and I love the hints at back story to Mac's MIT years and his and Bozer's childhood. Thanks for this fic!
4/16/2017 c1 laily.spenstar
I love your stories! I just became addicted to Macgyver series,and was looking for the perfect fanfics. Your stories are just perfect! Especially this one. I love your version of Mac and Bozer's relationship. Mac is just a lonely guy, lucky he has Bozer. Please write more Mac-whump, Dad-Jack stories, and I promise to write reviews.
4/4/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
This is super, super, super cute. I love it
4/4/2017 c1 102MarenMary93
totally adored this!
4/4/2017 c1 42Kelcor
As much as I love Bozer, I usually prefer Mac&Jack stories. I say 'usually' because I really enjoyed this, Tinkerbella7! Well done! :-)
4/3/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
Yee haw! Excellent back story. Love it when an author can just make it up off the cuff. Very talented stuff! Thank you so much for sharing!
4/2/2017 c1 23DetectiveAtWork
Thank you so much! This was amazing!
4/2/2017 c1 10302pilot
I always wondered how Mac and Bozer ended up in LA together-this explains it perfectly. Nice job, as always. You know these guys so well and write their voices spot on. Thanks for sharing!
4/2/2017 c1 72poxelda
Another great story! Can easily picture this in an episode.
4/2/2017 c1 Justbec
Loved it as always! Thanks for another great read. :)
4/2/2017 c1 67aqaws321
I loved this! It was an excellent take on something I hadn't really wondered about, but you made me interested in. Well done!
4/2/2017 c1 4Joesgirlfriendandpercyssister
This is a really good story
4/2/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
Yay! I was so happy to see your story on the list, and it didn't disappoint! I loved this so much! And I like how you explained how Mac was able to afford that freakishly gorgeous house, because I WAS wondering XD
4/2/2017 c1 4Dlwells51
Wonderful backstory of how Boze & Mac came to be living in that cool place they have. Very plausible and your writing makes it all play out like an actual episode in my head. Great job!
4/2/2017 c1 Lhaven
What an interesting story - love the backdrop of Mac and Bozer becoming roommates. Bozer is a sweet friend.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service