FanFiction.Net
for The Painting

8/1/2018 c7 aradia1967
great chapter can't wait for the next. tell your muse if she disappears again I will hunt her down and tie her to a chair for you. LOL
8/1/2018 c7 Banshee Black
Thank you so much for the update.
7/12/2018 c6 Guest
This is seriously fantastic! I hope your muse comes back for another chapter or two soon. If not, I can wait. It’s worth it.
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
Keep writing! Don't stop. More!
5/22/2018 c6 Guest
Keep writing!
5/22/2018 c6 Banshee Black
Deinitely worth wainting for this chapter. Thank you.
5/19/2018 c6 elizabethrose1974
pleeeeeease more soon! hope your muse stays around!
5/19/2018 c6 aradia1967
great chapter hope your muse sticks around so you can write more
1/23/2018 c5 Banshee Black
I just love your story. I hope your Muse will visit you someday in the future...
1/22/2018 c5 1StarGirlPotter
First off, im glad this story has come back. Thank you.

Secondly, do NOT beat yourself up. Muses come and go as they please. Short of me dying, you still have at the very least one reader here.

Third... Ideas... Definitely start with her learning about her family, then move on to her gently learning about the boys, see who she can trust now and who she will have to wait to trust. Maybe make Sirius a full fan of Dumbles and shock the hell out of Hermione as she now either has to wait or help nudge him to the right side. Maybe have her attempt legilimency on Dumbledore but make her act as if she doesnt know what she is doing, like it is just a skill from her life she now cant control. Make Dumbledore wary of her probing his mind so he'll avoid eye contact with her and wont probe into hers. If she gets dirt on him, his plans can go down.

Maybe help her get Ollivander on her side. Slowly sending letters about gut feelings of distrust of him, let him know about the involuntary legilimency. Make him feel trusted to her "innermost thoughts" so as she showly poisons him against Dumbledore, he accepts it, defending his great granddaughter.

It may not be the best ideas, but it could be a place to start. And if any of these ideas help a different story of yours better, feel free to use them. I know the muse is fickle.
1/22/2018 c5 SereniteRose
please continue to add more chapters to this most wonderful story, I love triad stories especially if it has Hermione as the main character and I love a good Sirius/Hermione/Remus story cna't wait to read more.
7/18/2017 c4 SlytherinHeir666
please update soon
7/17/2017 c4 elizabethrose1974
i love this story! please update sooooon!
7/5/2017 c3 Guest
I totally agree with your statement in the first chapter that there are not enough stories of this triad. I'm not sure how you're going to move throughout this story since I can see many possibilities. All of them fantastic based off your previous story so I can't (and yet can very patiently) wait to see where this goes. Bless you for bringing this tale to life.
6/6/2017 c3 2roon0
I am loving this story and look forward to more.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »