for The Desk

1/19 c19 RackleRosie44
This was a cute story. I'm sad you didn't finish it, but I'm glad you did the plot points for the rest of the story for some closure
11/13/2020 c1 sara69
I really like this story. But if I had know it was discontinued I wouldn't have read it. can you please put notes in your description that its discontinued? yes I read your outline, but I still feel like I waisted my time.
10/28/2020 c19 9AquamarineX
there possibly couldn't be a better ending. thank you for your hard work on this. stay safe!
10/27/2020 c8 nooniesharierie
Omg I can totally relate with Natsu. I don't play an instrument, but I sing and sight reading and memorizing sheet music is really hard. Especially there are tied notes and sixteenth notes. God those are the hardest I'm a soprano so I usually have to sing really high notes, but in order to do that, you have to be a bit loud and you have to slur your consonants together. I absolutely hate it when my conductor assigns music with really high notes because I'm not all that good with volume cus I can be a bit shy
10/16/2020 c6 Doggogirl
I like how both of their parents just when likeyou don’t want a girlfriend you must be gay thenI just kinda find that funny and a bit up lifting
9/28/2020 c19 28suicunespurr
Cute story, and thank you for the sum ups.
7/24/2020 c6 Dreamer
Really enjoying it so far! Just one thing...raw chicken is dangerous to eat. I saw that mentioned here and thought I'd let you know in case you ever encounter undercooked chicken. It can make you REALLY sick and have lasting effects.

Best wishes,
Dreamer
7/16/2020 c19 Guest
Oh my LORD I WISH I COULD HAVE READ THAT
That is no doubt one of the best fanfiction stories I have found in a loooooong time! This my friend, is incredible. I could just rant forever about it!
7/15/2020 c16 Guest
I know it's probably super late, but happy bday and I love ur story!
6/30/2020 c19 3sakurathewhitewolf
Really wish you hadn't scrapped this. I love it and the outline is amazing.
6/27/2020 c12 DemiWizard17
* incoherent squealing issues* pretty stranger wow natsu one smooth SOB
6/27/2020 c9 DemiWizard17
*sounds of incoherent squealing*
6/27/2020 c5 DemiWizard17
Natsu you fucking donkey
6/23/2020 c19 jusluvaleja
Woahh it's been 2 years since I've read this ! It doesn't even seem like that long ago. I had actually recieved an email saying that this story updated but didn't get a chance to read it till now (I had to go back n reread because I forgot what all had happened). And I'm glad I did!

While this is not the next chapter we'd all probably hoped for, I'm grateful you showed us how the story would've progressed (honestly even better than an update XD). I totally understand losing interest in writing these (I bet it's similar to when I lose interest in finishing a drawing or something like that)

Anyway, thank you for being such an amazing author! I'm so happy that I stumbled upon this fanfic when I did! It's definitely a favorite of mine (and I've read a ton of fanfics XD). I hope you're doing well n have an amazing day! If I haven't already, I'll go and read some of your other fanfics too! Much love to you n till next time! :D
6/19/2020 c19 MissLadyVampire
I'm sad to hear that you discontinued the story, I really enjoyed it but sometimes life takes over and you lose either interest or you just don't happen to have the time. I'm at least glad to hear that you planned for Lucy and Natsu to get married at the end. :)
531 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »