for Sanitize

7/16 c13 Riri 77
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your story is amazing. I loved the premise already and the execution is brilliant. It took me on a roller coaster with the portrayal of grief and recovery.

I know this is a fanfic in the narutoverse but I personally think more of it as a original story. This could have been written with any ninja's or in any low fantasy world. Which makes this fic an absolute blast to read and shows the many ways fanfiction can be used.
7/8 c1 liziprincsama
sigo esperando!
actualiza pronto!
6/30 c1 kingpanny
This is beautiful. One of the best stories I've ever read.
6/24 c13 4V3X
This fic has always been recommended highly and yet I always shied away. Primarily because of the non-ninja OC and I have never been that interested in the warring clans era.

I am very glad that I decided to give this story a serious read. It was absolutely amazing. I love the characterization of the MC and how they appear to have no knowledge of the naruto world. I love the dialogue and interaction between the ninja and the MC. I grew attached to her values and her struggles. Her neverending fight to improve the world's medical knowledge and how her values of sharing information confused the ninja felt so real, so natural. It all just worked and made sense.

The character differences between Hashirama and Madara were excellent. The merchants were all well done and very believable. The differences in how each character spoke and the influence of their background on their speech literally made me go look at my own stories for areas to improve.

Such a unique story. You managed to tell the story of a non-ninja during a time period dominated by ninja and I was never bored. So much world purposeful world build and excellent use of OC characters.

I'm not sure if you intend to do romance. Honestly, I think you've written it in a way that romance could make an appearance or not and I would be happy with either.

Enough of my rambling. Well done Sage Thrasher. You've more than earned my favorite and follow. I intend to use your fanfic to help improve my writing. Especially around dialogue.

Now I'm going to go bang my head against the wall until I gain the motivation to finish the chapters I've been working on. Bye bye!
6/17 c13 Guest
Por favor continúa la historia, es muy buena y me gusta mucho 3
6/15 c13 3Kitsune-Demoness
I loved this story and cannot wait to hear more
6/12 c2 Hyperman15
I found another gem, didn’t expect it. Each time I find one of these it’s like I unlocked some kind of hidden fandom dlc. Bravo for making this.
6/10 c13 LiveFreeDieWell
I've come to reread this again, it's such a great story. Very nicely written. I hope you're well and I'm looking forward to the conclusion whenever that may be :)
6/3 c11 Heyo
Beautiful
6/3 c9 Heyo
Depression.
6/3 c6 Heyo
This story flows so beautifully
6/3 c5 Heyo
This is simply beautiful and amazing and I live it
6/3 c2 Heyo
I am in love this is amazing!
5/28 c13 Ken kaneki's shadow wolf
I want to see this tie into canon
5/14 c13 6CrystalAris
Holy shit, I’m actually glad there’s no romance and hello feel like she’s changed Naruto’s world even just a sliver

Two little brothers are still alive. Madras’s little bro is why (I think) he held a festering grudge. So there’s that

In a reason she’s giving individual shinobi a Reason for peace or a place of peace a visual of what could brothers will change it but hopefully it is enough ground for others to carry the tour h… that’s all we can do

Hope

Both cruel and inspiring at the same time
4,216 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »