for Sanitize

4/3/2017 c1 Teanglann
A very interesting take on a self insert, one that I think has paid off quite well. While I would love to see more, I'd be just as happy with any other of your stories being updated. You have a gift for taking a self insert and making it incredibly vibrant and lifelike. You've been quite an inspirational for me, so it's nice to see that you're still alive and kicking.
4/3/2017 c1 CasJeanne
I absolutely love this.
I don't really care about the romance, but if anyone id say she'd be best with Hashirama, or maybe Madara. maybe.
I wish this was a whole long story .
4/3/2017 c1 I'm-me-and-no-one-else
OMG I'm already in love
4/3/2017 c1 1treavellergirl
...And now I can not imagine that Madara would NOT storm his way to this famous healer with his Little brother Izuna, and Yui would get more and more exparated by all the eccentric shinobi that trickle into her sphere of influence. It would twist things pretty good, especially since she has that favor that the Senju Owes her too. No matter what she might use it for.
4/3/2017 c1 theodora.pyrene
I really like this. I have a weakness for slice of life fics, especially when the main character isn't a ninja and doesn't fall into the trap of the adventure novel. Yui's quiet competence is really inspiring and I like the natural way her influence has spread, even to Shinobi. That last scene with Hashirama is perfect with its hints of a class divide eroded by exceptional skill and a different philosophical ideology. Looking forward to more.
4/3/2017 c1 Guest
I'm usually not into oc-fic, but the concept behind this one was simply too good to ignore. I was right, and I really really want to see more of this. I look forward to seeing more of this.

(I'm gonna say no to the romance. Being reincarnated and remembering her past life, a romantic situation would probably feel as if she's trying to kiss a cardboard cut out, it'll feel weird and oddly fake. Gen would definitely be a less awkward, more natural way to go.)
4/3/2017 c1 Pyra-the-pyro
Aaaaah so awesome I love it sobmuxh so far. Hope you have an awesome day
4/3/2017 c1 TheOneKrafter
Holy crap this was good! I love seeing reincarnation fics and warring states doctor fics! This is AWESOME. I can't wait for an update!
4/3/2017 c1 1CherepMikhailov
amazing! so... kawarama is still alive?
4/3/2017 c1 3Sparksofrandomness
This is soo good!
4/3/2017 c1 7Vandenberg
You've done a great job in writing this up, as per usual! Others would have fallen prey to transforming their OC into a gary-stu/omniscient wish-fulfillment machine but Anzu is quite nice. Understated, down to earth, and meaningful where it counts.

Thank you for investing the time and effort into Sanitise - I'll look forward to your next update. :)

-Van
4/3/2017 c1 8Zauber
A good start!

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for Yui to get some help brewing penicillin - I bet Hashirama would be receptive to the disease theory, too.

I think the story you have is going to be complicated and interesting enough without adding romance on top, but you're the author; write it how you want to.
4/3/2017 c1 6gasp of the soul
I enjoyed this a lot! Looking forward to the next update ;)
4/2/2017 c1 Nenecchi
Relationship wise I personally think it's not necessary but if someone succeeds in the pair (straight or otherwise) having a good dynamic that's ya know ship worthy to where I'm silently screaming then heck yeah

Idk I'd say it would be nice to have a little romance on the side lol
4/2/2017 c1 23Serendipithy
Wouldn't mind romance, wouldn't mind gen. You seem to be hinting at romance here in the first chapter anyway. It would be interesting to see! I'm more interested in how you're going to wrap this up in 3-4 chapters though. I can see this being an epic length story! It's an interesting exposition so far, especially since I never read (and probably never will read) the history arcs of the manga.
4,216 « Prev Page 1 .. 271 278 279 280 281 282 Next »