FanFiction.Net
for Sanitize

4/3/2017 c1 3Sparksofrandomness
This is soo good!
4/3/2017 c1 7Vandenberg
You've done a great job in writing this up, as per usual! Others would have fallen prey to transforming their OC into a gary-stu/omniscient wish-fulfillment machine but Anzu is quite nice. Understated, down to earth, and meaningful where it counts.

Thank you for investing the time and effort into Sanitise - I'll look forward to your next update. :)

-Van
4/3/2017 c1 8Zauber
A good start!

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for Yui to get some help brewing penicillin - I bet Hashirama would be receptive to the disease theory, too.

I think the story you have is going to be complicated and interesting enough without adding romance on top, but you're the author; write it how you want to.
4/3/2017 c1 6gasp of the soul
I enjoyed this a lot! Looking forward to the next update ;)
4/2/2017 c1 Nenecchi
Relationship wise I personally think it's not necessary but if someone succeeds in the pair (straight or otherwise) having a good dynamic that's ya know ship worthy to where I'm silently screaming then heck yeah

Idk I'd say it would be nice to have a little romance on the side lol
4/2/2017 c1 23Serendipithy
Wouldn't mind romance, wouldn't mind gen. You seem to be hinting at romance here in the first chapter anyway. It would be interesting to see! I'm more interested in how you're going to wrap this up in 3-4 chapters though. I can see this being an epic length story! It's an interesting exposition so far, especially since I never read (and probably never will read) the history arcs of the manga.
4/2/2017 c1 2WhatHappensNext23
I was rereading mind the gap when I noticed you'd just posted another story. An interesting take on self-inserts. I can't think of any canon characters to pair Yui with but maybe she could be with an OC from a clan? Looking forward to reading the rest.
4,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 272 279 280 281 282