FanFiction.Net
for Sanitize

3/10 c13 Guest
I’m sad that this will be ending soon. I loved reading this story.
3/2 c13 Derpmind
Yet another fantastic chapter. Thank you.
2/20 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow... kekektntb
2/19 c1 Guest

\\\\\\\\\\\\\
2/12 c1 Guest

2/12 c13 7MaggYme
OMFG this story is sooooooo awesome! it had rhe right amount of "old life" . her character was refreshingly neutral.
I only wished that the story would go as far until Konoha... or is that town maybe even Konoha in the end?
2/8 c13 humbab1
i am absolutely floored with your fic. i love it!
2/7 c13 sumukh.sai10
Beautiful story so far! Easily the best fanfic I have ever read. Can't wait for the final chapter and the epilogue.

You have really written such a great story with our SI essentially becoming the founder of modern medicine in Narutoverse. I can't wait to see the butterflys especially with Tsunade in the future if you plan on showcasing it.
1/27 c13 peiskosflames
I never thought I could be entranced by a fic about medicine, much less a fic about medicine based in Naruto. Honestly, I’d say it’s one of my all time favourite, it’s beautifully written and I have no other words to describe it. I look forward to your next update!
1/21 c13 Bex
This is so good
1/19 c13 17Krimzonrayne
It's actually kinda nostalgic and sad now that the end is approaching.
1/18 c13 Guest
Yay. Good story
1/14 c13 6ForeverSummerSnows
I await the glorious conclusion of a story that is... just so incredibly warm.
And promising
And hopeful.

I continue to be amazed at my luck in discovering gifted writers like you. The worlds you so freely borrow, creating lives worth being inspired by :)

I can't wait to see Yui and Eiji grow from this. Will Sen visit, corporeal like a dream? Will Yui drag Madara and Hashirama into a love triangle rather than a reincarnated predestined feud?

Kawarama and Izuna live in this timeline. Hashirama may not die from over-exhaustion, however, Yui will continue to exist in his life socially.

Will Yui's legacy spread so far into the future that Kishimoto's star generation of shinobi might lead to better realities?

It is a great testament to you, knowing that these new possibilities for a future we know is coming is something you may not explore in your personal projects, and yet I am content to know that whatever this ending may bring? I will be content. And I will be assured that Sasuke, Naruto, Obito, Kakashi, Itachi, - and even Orochimaru. Maybe even Zabuza. Nagato - all these shinobi whose lives were predestined to be tragic epics and ballads, might lead happier, more hopeful and more fulfilling lives. With compassion and a chance for better fates.

And all for what, sanitation.

Huh. You just might have created a legacy yourself, author-sama.
1/8 c13 4RiverOfTheWolf
I love rereading this story. I can’t wait for the next update
1/8 c12 Enki7794
i like this. certainly a nice change of pace from all the Action-oriented fanfics, i'm definitely will be following this story
4,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »