FanFiction.Net
for Sanitize

1/4 c13 14 year old mayo
I was suffering from chronic boredom and then an ingenious medical solution came to mind: read good stories. This was one of them. Thank you for the effort you put in all these chapters-it shows.
1/1 c13 HomelessBadass
I really like the story so far, binged it in a day.
12/30/2021 c3 luther10120111
This fic got me reading all of healer fics lol
12/24/2021 c13 11Chocolate y Vainilla
Good to see this! Mery Christmas!
12/17/2021 c13 JustAnotherGuest
So... She won't get shinobi ass?

Tch. There goes my ships then. On fire and sinking to the depths. Never to return. Kek.

Still though, I can't believe she made something out of the shit shed. And with arguably no ninja magic needed.
12/16/2021 c13 2Roxygirl87
I am so ridiculously pleased to see this chapter, and by consequence, to know that you’re still out there in our crazy world. I have loved this story since the beginning and have re-read it many times. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!
12/15/2021 c13 Soft Scratch
This was nice.
12/14/2021 c2 Soft Scratch
This is really good you know? Based on your writing so far I doubt you could screw this story up with a simple mistake.
12/14/2021 c1 Soft Scratch
I love it! And no romance please. I’m sick and tired of it.
12/4/2021 c13 2jumping-jo
This is a great look at Shinobi nations forming up...Yuri is great not a Mary Sue which could make this annoying...so good
12/4/2021 c13 MoonlightArrow
how lovely it is to see this story updated! im going down a memory lane of old fics i loved and bam, this. i love this story so much, Yui is... such an incredible character. strong, resilient, hardworking. i admire her a lot! you really have a way with dialogue. her exchange with madara this chapter was truly a high point of this chapter. the sustained tension, the lofty dreams they are working towards. the witty words...love it so much. hope you're doing well and safe!
12/2/2021 c13 1.6180339887498948482045868
just finished binging this fic. absolutely spectacular. I can't wait for chapter 14 and the epilogue. Hope you are doing well in these troubling times, author-san.
11/27/2021 c13 4Mercymadness
Amazing story, had me enthralled from the start to current chapter. I’m sad it’s almost over and will hope for maybe a one-shot on how this affected naruto’s generation? If that’s not likely, I might have to write one for myself to satiate my curiosity haha.
11/25/2021 c13 Guest
Hello, I don't think I've written before, but I've missed your writing, Sage. Thank you for another beautiful masterpiece. I agree that it's been a long and bittersweet time since the pandemic started, and I hope you and yours are safe and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving! -Anon
11/22/2021 c13 Amethyst Hansen
I'm honestly surprised how much I adore this. It's really intriguing to read from a completely different perspective. Can't wait for the next part!
4,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »