FanFiction.Net
for Sanitize

11/20/2021 c13 Cieszesi Niezmiernie
I kinda had reservations for this story but it trully turned out to be great wow :)

You completly created your own plot with conflict against Uchiha and Senju in background. Your OC is interesing character, normal reincarnated civilian. I think that was a great choice cuz usually when people go with reincarnation fanfiction they go with 'Oh wow I got reincarnated into naruto universe' route. Your OC has no knowledge about any of them and is actually a simple healer who at this point can use very little healing jutsu to that as well. That's one of the things I like in this cuz it gives you room to grand character some growth and that's always cool to read as well. After this chapter and Uchicha sending two representatives to protect the town, I wonder if you plan to start some romance between Kawarama and Natsuki, could be quite interesing :P.

Also I wonder what future you are planning for Yui. Will she always stay in her town and run hospital there? Or maybe she will start living in Konoha to help out there more to preserve peace and leave this hospital in Eiji hands? I see you are almost done with the story cuz you said two chapters left including the epiloque, so I am a bit sad but short story is better than unfinished so I will patiently wait what you got planned out there :)

Good luck :)
11/18/2021 c5 Lilith Aeris
Aww i wish Madara and Yui would end up together
11/18/2021 c3 Lilith Aeris
I‘m on chapter 3 and already loving it! Hopefully, you won’t abandon this.
11/17/2021 c13 5MrMarauder98
!
11/16/2021 c13 blyandere
update please
11/15/2021 c4 nikolailantsov
noo not her clinic im so heartbroken
11/12/2021 c13 Guest
Is it crazy that I'm like feeling like a super-proud parent too? SHE'S FINALLY GETTING HER DESERVED CRAP!

I can't think of who could POSSIBLY deserve to have my girl though, like she's too pure for this world, this world and the next don't deserve her.
11/10/2021 c13 Guest
It's great to hear they're finally able to manufacture penicillin. It has changed so much of modern medicine. It also makes me wonder about syphilis and other STIs/STDs. With the amount of people travelling through Chiyuku, there's probably more unprotected sex and sex work occurring in the background. How does Yui deal with that?
11/10/2021 c13 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
well. this has been fantastic. looking forward to the next chapter!
11/8/2021 c13 Kairi0403
This is an amazing story so we’ll built and thought out. I am absolutely in love with it. Someone on Reddit in the Naruto Fanfiction recommended it and I’m so happy for the recommendation.
Can’t wait for more!
11/8/2021 c13 Guest
I commented a few chapter ago and a couple of hours ago, but it’s 5:20am and I am broken, I can’t wait to read the conclusion. I don’t know how to describe this fic except warm, comforting amd nostalgic, something I could get excited about. Thank you I really needed this. Also I just have to say your whole depiction of grief is one of the best I’ve ever read? I can’t get over how good your writing is like wow, everyone’s so well developed and you’re just so frikken good, amazing just wow. You could definitely publish something. Thank you, I wish you all the best, you deserve it.
11/8/2021 c8 Guest
This hits hard with the current state of the world. I’ll admit a few tears left my eyes. It’s so perfectly written. You don’t pull any punches I love it, it felt real and honest. I haven’t ever watched a full episode of Naruto but your writing is good. It’s beyond good it flows so naturally and I’ve never paused because of a cliche sentence or bad grammar. I’m a sucker for OC inserts and it really is incredible that you’ve created a story not about fighting to win, but bringing peace through healing. I’ve loved how the whole story has a flow, how your character ties into the larger events of the world and the things she’s fighting for. As much as I love a self indulgent power trip this is something really special I hope you know that.
11/3/2021 c1 2Detsella Morningdew
This is still my absolute favorite fanfiction. Not even just my favorite Naruto fanfiction, my favorite, period.
10/31/2021 c13 2Pinkypi
Ot gonna lie I've over this story several times, but it was much more enjoyable than I expected it to be thank you for your hard work.
10/29/2021 c13 2Schlepian
This was a great story.

I imagineYui and Hashirama are the intended pairing.

It's interesting to see an isekai actually use their world's knowledge to try and change things from a knowledge standpoint and not just a hey I know how to become OP one.
4,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »