for Solo

2/14 c6 Kind Of Dragon
Please do Kirito and Kizmel! I mean if your going by age, Kizmel can't be more than a year old since she was created with SAO. And I'm just trying to convince you to hopefully make them a pairing. I really like her character and I wish there were more stories with her and Kirito out there.
2/9 c7 ManticoreBlues
has potential but the plot is extremely spotty and there are a lot of things that don't make much sense, hope you. improve
1/29 c7 Aisune
Great read!
9/18/2020 c6 BorderLand
This is too entertaining, please keep Kizmel as his companion.
9/18/2020 c4 BorderLand
I am looking forward to other players reacțion when they catch up. Kirito just chilling with the elfes or aleardy soloing the first ten levels using his army of NPC which wouldn't be really solo play but we all know who will get all experience and drops.

This could turn out very amusing. I wonder why Kayaba is thinking about this, is he laughing to the point of suffocation or rubbing the bridge of his nose wondering how likely is for Kirito to break the game.
7/24/2020 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
You know, i have always wondered if there would be unique drops for soloing floor bosses. Because before it turned into a death game there would have been people who kept trying that, kinda like lvl 1 no deaths dark souls runs and such.
7/23/2020 c7 Fmjl101
Cannot wait to see the coming slaughter and kizmels reaction
7/1/2020 c7 SentinalSlice
Are you still updating this story?
5/5/2020 c6 JackWhitenight
will be waiting for an update
2/18/2020 c6 Guest
Plz make the next chapter soon
12/30/2019 c6 Dragulas
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeee!
11/25/2019 c6 BoredKing
Finally, I was getting pretty annoyed that he was passing up all that juicy boss exp but I guess slaughtering a whole castle full of elves is a suitable replacement. Also is it just me or is Kirito a lot more bloodthirsty in this, not that I'm complaining.
11/25/2019 c2 BoredKing
He could of finished the boss but he ran. I get he was scared but I thought since he had the balls to try he would at least finish it for the rewards.
11/11/2019 c6 Guest
Damn to bad this fic is abandoned it's a pretty good story nonetheless
10/26/2019 c6 chunnin33
Rushing off to grab an Anneal Blade immediately is a nice touch. Very glad that you still kept Klein in there too
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »