for Solo

7/24 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
You know, i have always wondered if there would be unique drops for soloing floor bosses. Because before it turned into a death game there would have been people who kept trying that, kinda like lvl 1 no deaths dark souls runs and such.
7/23 c7 Fmjl101
Cannot wait to see the coming slaughter and kizmels reaction
7/1 c7 SentinalSlice
Are you still updating this story?
5/5 c6 JackWhitenight
will be waiting for an update
2/18 c6 Guest
Plz make the next chapter soon
12/30/2019 c6 Dragulas
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeee!
11/25/2019 c6 BoredKing
Finally, I was getting pretty annoyed that he was passing up all that juicy boss exp but I guess slaughtering a whole castle full of elves is a suitable replacement. Also is it just me or is Kirito a lot more bloodthirsty in this, not that I'm complaining.
11/25/2019 c2 BoredKing
He could of finished the boss but he ran. I get he was scared but I thought since he had the balls to try he would at least finish it for the rewards.
11/11/2019 c6 Guest
Damn to bad this fic is abandoned it's a pretty good story nonetheless
10/26/2019 c6 chunnin33
Rushing off to grab an Anneal Blade immediately is a nice touch. Very glad that you still kept Klein in there too
10/4/2019 c6 GrimDragon
Please, keep them together.
We don't have enough (we barely have any) Kirito x Kizmel stories.
So what is they are different ages?
This is fanfiction, who cares?
9/20/2019 c6 A Fan
Considering Kizmel was kinda "born" when Kayaba designed her, it should be fine. I mean she's not even a person by most interpretations of law in the world so the chances of it being illegal where you live are slim. Hell, she could probably be owned like an object considering she's not technically a person (Not that I support that idea, just pointing it out) all things considered. But either way, this fic adequately good. Not shockingly amazing for being fanfiction and Kirito's characterization is a little spotty here and there(I mean that he seems ooc frequently), but nothing too noticeable that makes me dislike it. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing.
8/1/2019 c6 R0gueMess1ah
You teasing bastard! You left us right on a clifie. You better update cause this is really good.
6/10/2019 c6 Alostdonkey
Brutal last line. I love it
5/25/2019 c6 1Goddess-of-the-Moon-39
I don't think it should go in the Kirito x Kizmel rout because she is still computer generated and that could cause for lots of complications in the future. Are you planning at all to have Kirito x Asuna?
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »