for Solo

1/5/2019 c6 Elia950
Mmmh.. What about a blend of the two options?

Kizmel is still an NPC Who answer to her people. So what about have kirito going SOLO, and some times have her go to him for a reason or another?
I'm starting to enjoy Kirito and Kizmel together, so removing her would feel bad. Also when Kirito got trapped he was 15 If i remember right.. And 17 when he won the game. Not a kid anymore, but not an adult either.. It is a good Age to start
1/5/2019 c6 Mori Regis
Totally fine with Kizmel or whatever you wanna do or Oc Npc or Oc AIs or even Harem srsly i dont care i just love that this story focuses on Kirito without Asuna,Klein,etc...
1/5/2019 c6 1Alex Focker
Well in Japan the legal age is 13 well for most stuff anyway, I doubt you could own a motor cycle or a car or have your own apartment at that age, anyway I'm kinda torn between having a badass solo level playing kirito and kirito X kizmel story.
1/5/2019 c6 transmetaljohn
I am kind of uncomfortable with Kirito x Kizmel pairing given the age difference. As you said Kirito is basically a kid, barely through puberty. It may have been different if they were around the same age, but with the way the story has handled that ship has sailed.

Another problem with this pairing is the fact that it is doomed to fail. While I do like the the character, Kizmel is an NPC largely confined to SAO who will never be able to have a regular life with Kirito. I would prefer if Kirito would be paired with another human girl around his age like Asuna. It would help him through his character arc of learning that he can't do everything himself.

I know you might think, Kizmel could help him with this as well, but her lifespan is limited to SAO and will likely die with it; and even if she were able to live outside of SAO, she could never have an organic body and the world of SAO was only set into the near future, not the very far one. So uploading her consciousness into some robot body with an organic skin covering like a Terminator wouldn't work either or at least not with breaking suspension of disbelief.

Now with that out of the way, I will say something positive. I really have the character interactions so far. You've given me a few laughs. I'm looking forward to future chapters of this story.
1/5/2019 c6 Angron
Kirito x Kizmel? cool! you are the second after Monochrome Duet to create this pairing! and then it changes pleasantly from the usual Kirisuna!

I want them to stay together! I hope Kirito will find a way to take her irl.
1/5/2019 c6 7SakuraLuck
solo would be nice
1/5/2019 c5 Angron
if you need more info for Kizmel, you have Sao Progressive (novel, manga and wiki too).

effectively, the elves don't have (you will have to read Prestige, it's a Kirito's harem fic. the interactions between Kizmel, her sister Tizmel and Kirito are very funny! Well, not for Kirito! XD) the same concept of nudity as us

in Progressive, there is even a bathing scene between Kirito and Kizmel! :p

Monochrome Duet is perfect too, with Kirito/Kizmel only.
1/4/2019 c5 PrototypeSaber15
Who will kirito be paired with?
1/3/2019 c5 1Silenthawk170
Love your story. So happy your back and working on it. Cant wait to see the other characters reactions when they finally realize the bosses are already dead when they get a few floors higher
1/2/2019 c3 S10MC2015
"Back on the First Floor, in the Town of Beginnings, a mopey girl with chestnut-brown hair sneezed." :)
1/1/2019 c3 1Alex Focker
Honestly sounds like a good story and surprising story wonder how will kirito act around kizmel, is things do go that way.
12/31/2018 c3 SentinalSlice
Interesting. I had forgotten about this story. I’m glad to see it back.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
12/31/2018 c3 1tiwari2041
Nice pretty good, was calm though maybe it needs to go a bit faster
6/24/2018 c2 SentinalSlice
Haha skipping the boss fight. Now that's an idea I've never seen before. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
4/14/2018 c2 RossDres4Les
This is really good! I'm excited for the next chapter!
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »