for Age of Miracles

2/22 c6 Vampirelord101
Please update, I love this fanfic.
6/1/2019 c6 1tempetepapillon
I really like the premise ans the execution is truly excellent. Thank you and well done. I hope we will someday be able to read about this harry coming to thedas...
1/13/2019 c6 Guest
I skiped threw most of it because harry here seems to weak-willed and is just following along with everything , and shouldnt he be more dangerous? I mean he is a older more experienced wizard what has obviously trained his self after the war.
1/6/2019 c6 jmsdragn
Heads up, you used the wrong your, you wanted your not you're, also it's meant not meat
1/2/2019 c6 The Shadows Mistress
good chapter, looking forward to more
1/1/2019 c6 5Tsukikageshi
Oh! So awesome!

you changed it I noticed. nice touch adding named spells into the battle.

I almost thought you'd given up on this story.

I'm so glad that you haven't. it's far too interesting. that'd almost be a crime in of itself!
12/31/2018 c6 1Tom2011
Hey thanks for updating.
If I can guess? Knowledge gonna ask help from wild fang. There is still so much unknowns part in your story. Hope you update soon and I learn more.
12/31/2018 c6 3vkg313
Thanks for the chapter! I can't wait for the next!
12/31/2018 c6 apostlelord
nice chapter
11/9/2018 c5 Guest
Good story hope you update
10/30/2018 c5 1Tom2011
Interesting story. I wonder what’s happened next.
9/16/2018 c5 jmsdragn
You seem to have forgotten Harry first encounter with a srsgon was first year with Norbert
8/9/2018 c5 seeker of truth
the maker is false. the chantry itself has served as a political tool for many centuries now. will not be the one to sully it. for it has been sullied already. both chantries have expulsed the canticle of shartan and pronounced it heretical. because it encouraged slaves to rebel. because orlais coveted the dales. let us. then. glance at our true selves the mirror. the exalted marches of the dales had nothing to do with the dales refusing to accept the maker's truth. truly. why has the chantry never marched on the avvar. then?they tend to put them missionaries heads on pikes far more often than the elves ever did. look at yourself in the mirror. you know the truth well enough. there have been no exalted marches on the avvar because no one wants the icy hells and watery graves they inhabit. that is all. the maker belief was created by the first the emperor of orlais. he use and twist a legend of andraste as Religious belief and become tool to wash brain of the people of Thedas.
The reason he did all this is because he wants to expand his empire. He was a greedy pig. orlais was the second most evil after tevinter. I don't think andraste is a prophet. she just hero of people who freed slaves from magisters of tevinter. spat them
8/2/2018 c5 seeker of truth
the maker is false. the chantry itself has served as a political tool for many centuries now. will not be the one to sully it. for it has been sullied already. both chantries have expulsed the canticle of shartan and pronounced it heretical. because it encouraged slaves to rebel. because orlais coveted the dales. let us. then. glance at our true selves the mirror. the exalted marches of the dales had nothing to do with the dales refusing to accept the maker's truth. truly. why has the chantry never marched on the avvar. then?they tend to put them missionaries heads on pikes far more often than the elves ever did. look at yourself in the mirror. you know the truth well enough. there have been no exalted marches on the avvar because no one wants the icy hells and watery graves they inhabit. that is all. the maker belief was created by the first the emperor of orlais. he use Religious belief a tool to wash brain of the people of Thedas.
The reason he did all this is because he wants to expand his empire. He was a greedy pig. orlais was the second most evil country after planned all this at the time of the second blight. People were too busy fighting darkspawn and Archdemon Zazikel. They're exploiting this situation.
7/3/2018 c1 apostlelord
super good I really like this story and it seem very original can't a wait to see how it goes
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »