for Harry Potter and the Age of Magic

6/28 c5 Gamer71796
I feel like the hat should have put Fayken in Hufflepuff just to spite him for arguing with it so much.
4/7 c47 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Albus "He Who Has Too Many Names" Dumbledore, you are an idiot. I'm also disappointed in Hermione, but unfortunately it's expected. Still saddened by no future Harry x Faykan, but indo wonder if those two will be paired with anyone.
4/7 c43 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Oh Dumbledore, you fool.
4/7 c39 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Awh, I was hoping Harry and Faykan might end up together.
4/7 c38 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
The fact that Hermione still hasn't put together the facts of last chapter, and instead blindly follows Dumbledore and blames Undol, irritates me.
4/7 c37 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
And she's not smart enough to out 2 and 2 together? Dumbledore put the necklace on Faykan even though he didn't want it. And then he turns evil? That's Dumbledores fault. How can she be so slow?
4/5 c5 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Well, I’ve made it this far, but deciding whether or not I want to read through all of the HP years. Plus, I’m still trying to find the LotR elements, aside from the brief mentions of the Valor and such.
2/22 c21 PiBrain
So far it seems this is just a retelling of Harry Potter with an OC implanted to take credit for things that would otherwise have been achieved by the regular characters and contribute nothing original. I was expecting a lot more, the beginning chapter had me so excited at the possibilities, but it's followed way too closely to the original plot, that I'm really unsure we'll see this so called "Age of Magic" as anything but Voldemort being defeated in a slightly different way than the Harry Potter books
2/9 c3 Guest
Hello, Faykan (the author)

Mae Govaenen, Faykan (the carachter)
11/3/2021 c4 erozoth
Without proper explanation which we didn't get I don't see much difference than the original, at least when Harry's life matters.
He still had to suffer at the Dursleys, still has his magic sealed, still has the soul scar, still abused, still under fed, still weaker than he should.
This Faykan just seems a more hands on version of Dumbeldore. Sure he might be better but nothing is explained, I see a very old, probably powerful, wizard that fakes being young to... guide Harry? Not sure. Regardless he still left him as is.
9/30/2021 c119 1Hadrian Ghymn
I had to stop and play Into the West while reading. Thank you. I am a bit numb and do not know if I should cry that it is over or rejoice in the experience. I will do both.

-Hadrian
8/8/2021 c54 Catreddan
The only elf I can think of that has a E as a first letter to his name is lord Elrond, so that is the one I guess sented this to harry.
8/7/2021 c1 Catreddan
I have not finished reading this chapter yet but I suspect the old wizard,that came out of the shadows after Dumbledore left, is either Gandalf or Dumbledore's brother
8/7/2021 c120 rowenasheir
I really love the story although more honour should go to the Supreme Creator rather than His servants, the Valar and Maiar!
7/24/2021 c120 L30 tH3 L1on