for Harry Potter and the Age of Magic

5/14 c1 Guest
Harry wasn't left in Privet Drive on the 31st of October but on the 1st of November. The book is quite clear on that and I don't see any sense in changing that here.
3/1 c13 Guest
Unless the FA is Fifth Age, not Fourth Age?
3/1 c13 Guest
FA 78? Aragorn would've been her grandfather. Remember that Elendil died at the end of the Second Age and Gondor still remembered him at the end of the Third Age over 3000 years later. Make it a couple millennia later.
11/13/2020 c4 Mash-Potatoes1
I like how Draco is not immediately a prat the moment they meet, had Harry not met him while he was with Ron the meeting would have been much smoother, though Draco would still come off as a Pure Blood Supremacist it would at least not be as bad as the cannon impression, especially if Harry introduced himself properly
11/12/2020 c1 Guest
can't open some chapters
9/4/2020 c2 ColdOnePaul
Just came across this story. I did a double take when I saw the name of Piter de Vries, because that is the name of the infamous Mentat serving the Harkonnens in the Dune novel. It made me frown and wonder if there was a lot more malice to this character they you’ve created in this crossover. I guess I’ll find out as I continue reading.
8/12/2020 c13 Guest
I know I am late to the party but I hope you dont ruin this with deatheater are really just misunderstood bullshit
8/8/2020 c119 Whaitea
Alas, all things good must come to an end and this story is no exception to the rule.
First of all, I want to thank you, Faykan, for this novel. 119 chapters and almost seven hundred thousand words has been a wonderful journey through the adventures of Harry, Faykan and their friends in this world, where you had mixed Arda and our current version of the planet (HP). Although I'm sure that not everything fits perfectly there, the overall result was good enough for the story that you wanted to tell. Great writing skill and style that is worthy its own publication on paper, had the copyright laws not existed of course, paired with characters that are not one dimensional, have their own development throughout the books and plot points that make sense in the story make your novel one of my favourite ones, crossover or not, on this website. You, good sir, deserve a medal for your hard work on this remastered version of the "Harry Potter and the Age of Magic".
This being said, I'm looking forward to more stories from under your "pen" (or a keyboard in this case ;), "Dark Side Trilogy" (remastered), that you've advertised through the recent chapters in particular. Besides this, "Harry Potter and the Notebook of Death" looks interesting (albeit you've not said anything besides the title on your profile), as well as "The Strormreaver", which I might start reading in the close future (is the story slowly coming closer to an end?).
For now though, that's all from me. Good luck and may your future works bring you and us, readers, joy.

Whaitea
6/23/2020 c81 Whaitea
I haven't called Faykan for who he was, I knew that it was an Istari, I just crossed out Radagast and Saruman. :)
Great chapters, this and previous ones... But did you really need to kill off Sirius? D:
The prophecy (2nd one) talked about sacrifice and Faykan died for him last year. Did it really have to be more than 1 person? Other than a couple of small typos and another "wild" Cedric in the text of one of the previous chapters... It's pretty good, even great. ;)
6/17/2020 c58 Whaitea
Ludo Bagman was standing in the middle of the field with Krum and Fleur. Harry and Cedric made their way toward them, climbing over the hedges. Fleur beamed at Harry as he came nearer. Her attitude toward him had changed completely since he had saved her sister from the lake.

"Well, what d'you think?" said Bagman happily as Harry and Cedric climbed over the last hedge. "Growing nicely, aren't they? Give them a month and Hagrid'll have them twenty feet high. Don't worry," he added, grinning, spotting the less than happy expressions on Harry's face, "you'll have your Quidditch field back to normal once the task is over! Now, I imagine you can guess what we're making here?"

As you can see, "a wild Cedric" appeared and replaced Faykan in the story... ;)
"Harry and Cedric" should have been "Harry and Faykan". This is (I think) the first such grave mistake I've noticed so far in this greatly written (for a fan fiction story) work of yours. Good job, Faykan! :)
5/11/2020 c21 Sword-Vamp
sorry, gonna stop reading this at chapter 21. the Story ist very well written but it is really just a retelling of the original plot with one extra character that gets to show off from time to time but doesn't cause any v except for making Harrys life a little less misserable.
Normally I'd read on to see if at least Sirius gets his charges dropped, but after reading that our OC doesn't even motivate Harry to choose some propper electives, I just lost all hope for anything to change from Canon.
If there will be major changes later on, you might want to write it in your summary, so that after getting to know the slightly new dynamics between characters, your readers could just jump there.
wish you all the best!
5/10/2020 c119 owl3764
I loved this story. Such a brilliant melding of the two worlds. Well done.
5/2/2020 c119 1chao-hellsing
Finally at the end... And wow! Loved the rewrite!
4/28/2020 c3 Helios7406
Every time I read an a/u or crossover fic I'm hopeful that Harry will be saved from the Dursley family but 9 times out of 10 he still gets abused and never even seeks justice for the abuse or the people who knowingly put him there to be abused.
4/28/2020 c1 Helios7406
I'm reminded of how much I don't like Dumbledore, if you are knowingly condemning an infant to a horrible life you don't get to play the woe is me if only I could do something for you game. The older I get the more difficult it is to enjoy Harry Potter with the blatant child abuse and complete lack of anyone giving a fu*k about helping Harry.
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »