for Surprises come in many sizes

4/7/2017 c4 ScarletRoofs
Reading the 'Not to be continued' line right after that ending just made me laugh harder! If only the top was as flat as the bottom, they won't be as lonely, but then there'd be no top either. Ah, the world is so simple at times. Had fun reading this once again!
4/5/2017 c1 QW
Great one-shot, I only hope that someone continues this AU.
4/6/2017 c2 10DetectiveBiggs98
omg xD this is the best, Byakuya cursing in other languages is hilarious, and Ichigo being the only one to understand is even more so
4/5/2017 c2 1Darke13
So I get where Ichigo might learn foreign languages (headcanon he listens to language tutorials instead of music in his free time), but where did Byakuya learn them? (especially if they are modern as languages change over time, except Latin b/c that is a dead language)
4/5/2017 c1 Darke13
HAHAH lol, What a Troll. I love it. Now to go read the second chapter!
4/5/2017 c2 15greencateyes99
I like this one, it was so funny at Byakuya's reaction. maybe you should try one idea dealing with dancing.
4/5/2017 c2 ScarletRoofs
We learn new things everyday? Nice one! Always expect the unexpected Byakuya. And never underestimate Ichigo. Lol
4/4/2017 c1 Rake1810
Really fun. Can't wait for more.
4/4/2017 c1 ScarletRoofs
This ones amazing. I can't help but laugh hysterically while imagining all the characters reactions to Ichigo. Well done! Your writing is as good as ever! I'm looking forward to your other one-shots!
4/4/2017 c1 Verhullte
Not to be continued. I'm sure someone will pickup ideas from this and begin something akin to your one shot. I didn't notice any major errors. I like the idea of a one shot collection.
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16