for Exorcists of the Iron Fortress

4/8/2017 c1 10jy24
I am a little disappointed with how it was written. Like there was no description about the place they ended up and that their Innocences were gone along with their clothing. There seemed to be a sudden explanation about how they ended up in this universe that just doesn't add up, let's not forget that the Akumas are the Earl's weapons and not gods, they have limitations. Allen with the Fourteenth inside of him is actually what made D. Gray Man so lovable, it shows how Allen goes through hardships and fight against all odds to gain peace for humans and the souls of the Akumas, the only one different from the rest of the other characters if you will. A grey in a world of black and white. Plus, 'we're' and 'were' are two different things.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the idea you're trying to sell here and the pairing is great. So maybe adding some more description would be more enjoyable and have Allen still struggling to prevent Neah from overtaking him and become the new Millennium Earl of this world. That would be great to read.

P.S. I will keep reading this just to satisfy my curiosity for your idea. Hope you will write more soon.
4/5/2017 c1 2HaruRiTwins
thanks and i will _
4/5/2017 c1 Symphony of Diamonds
Please update soon,and also nice touch restoring Allen's past appearance.