for Steven Universe and the Morningstar

1/16 c2 John Doe
I like this story are you not continuing?
1/31/2018 c1 gh
hey
5/7/2017 c2 Guest
Make more
4/17/2017 c2 2Brad W
This is a very interesting premise, and I like the idea you have put to the SU setting that this earth never really had gods, or at least for some reason religions never real took off like they did in the real world. Keep up the good work!
4/12/2017 c2 ernesto guillen
Nigh-Omnipotence: Lucifer is able to manipulate any external force for any effect he desires. He cannot, however, create something out of nothing; for this he needs the Demiurgic force of his brother Michael, and later his niece Elaine. Together, Michael and Lucifer are capable of creating anything from living beings to entire multiverses. His most common use of power is calling forth the fire of the various suns he used to birth and burning his opponents to ashes.
Absolute Immortality: Lucifer will never grow physically old and can live forever. He is billions of years old. Only the Presence is said to have the ability to destroy him.
Cosmic Awareness[1]
Energy Projection
Enhanced Intellect
Flight: Through the use of his large, angelic wings, Lucifer is able to fly.
Invulnerability
Magic: Lucifer was able to cast a spell on a door, so that if a person opened it, it would unmake the rest of creation.
Matter Absorption
Omnipresence
Pyrokinesis: Lucifer is able to generate and manipulate fire.
Thermal-Blast: Lucifer can generate blasts of flames at will.
Incineration: Lucifer can incinerate beings with his flames.
Dimensional Travel: By projecting flames from his hands, Lucifer is able to create portals to hell.
Reality Alteration: Lucifer is capable of altering reality at will.
Superhuman Stamina: Lucifer is able to function without rest or sleep.
Superhuman Strength: Lucifer is strong enough to throw a person into orbit.
Superhuman Speed: Lucifer has been said to be able to circle the planet before his image leaves your eye.
Soul Manipulation: As a psychopomp, Lucifer can choose the soul's destination if he kills a person or supernatural being (as a demon). He killed Musubi by her own will; she allowed it to free herself from Izanami's service.
Telekinesis: Lucifer was capable of telekinetically flinging knives at goons, and slicing them into chunks.
Wings: As a fallen angel, Lucifer possesses large angelic wings.
4/12/2017 c2 Ernesto Guillen
I wonder how the gems are going to react to a being who has omnipotent,omniscience,omnipresent
4/12/2017 c2 Ernesto guillen
This is interesting because we are not sure if gods or celestial beings exist in universe of steven universe
4/10/2017 c1 Guest
Make more
4/6/2017 c1 1Panther4Life
I sorta know about the Lucifer comic through other crossovers but I love SU so you have a follower!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service