for What He Should Have Done

5/16/2017 c1 lipamo
uhhh nice.. his perspective is very autentic. so kurty :)
4/22/2017 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
4/22/2017 c1 Annie Wallis
Such an emotional encounter...well done
4/16/2017 c1 101MonkeyPajamas
So I will say this straight out. I so did not mind the lack of Jeller interaction in 2.17. It's still one of my favorite episodes of Season Two - I loved it. I didn't even NOTICE anything about lack of Jeller until you mentioned it. It doesn't mean I don't like this story, just that... actually in my head this is totally unrelated to the episode. I'm weird, but you knew that already.

I loved the intercut of that scene in the episode. Everything about that, using the same terms about baggage as Season One, and then Kurt appearing in the periphery and coming into focus. Okay, again, I know that isn't actually about the fic, but it WAS beautiful.

Aww, Tasha's warming up to Jane again, wanting her to be happy. She's come a long way since the beginning of the season also. She really does want Jane to be happy, and is realizing the importance of friendship. Although I also feel that 1) once this issue with Reade sorts itself out but 2) if they don't get their act together soon, she WILL start taking matters into her own hands. Patterson and Zapata do not take crap and they will make their friends realize they are perfect for each other.

Also, again, as a whole, I am loving this season more and more. This season was a bit rougher than S1 on the first pass, but man, it's even more brilliant. I just love this show.

"a strange up and down lately" Yes, I guess that's one way to describe it. Confusing, up and down, one step forward, two steps back, frustrating, silly, hard, but... it's still happening. And damn them for making us so so invested in it.

No, they hadn't moved on. You two can never move on. Well, I won't say that. You've moved on in the sense that you've moved forward. Your relationship is in a such better place now that you've (slowly) dealt with your issues. it's a REAL relationship now. And I mean, totally hypothetical real relationship since we are still 10 days from the kiss. But they are going to kiss.

I was just thinking, man, it kind of sucks how many windows are in Kurt's office. Because I feel like they are going to need more privacy in general. I mean, not that I ever expect (nor want) them to do more than anything at work... but man, for times like this, they need someplace private. Just where they can have a moment to be with each other. Even if it's just a hug. Or a shoulder to lean on. Can we be in charge of the set for Season Three? I mean, we already know it's the locker room of love, maybe just give them a private corner.

Oh Kurt, I love how he wants to be closer, but knows he can't. Not really.

"I didn't get a chance to" - I love this scene. He knows he felt something missing. But even he can't express what it is, because his feelings for Jane are still so complicated. But he doesn't feel right. So much happened that day that he knows... he knows he still needs her to know.

And Jane brushes it off. Which is so Jane. I love it because, to her, it's just a silly question. She's bruised, but fine, and why would Kurt care.

He was worried about you, Jane. Because he needs to know you are safe. You may be the strongest person he knows, but he'll always worry.
Also, this - and a bunch of the other fics that I haven't yet reviewed - but this was in my prompt file I was looking over last night. "Love means letting yourself be saved." or something of the sort. It doesn't mean you are weak. It mean you failed. It just means you aren't alone.

I love that Kurt knows, that he would have saved the kids even if it meant certain death for Jane. But he knows which one was truly more important. And if Jane hadn't been able to send that message, he was still worried. He just had to trust that Jane had a plan for her end. Because that was the only way he could actually go and save the kids. Knowing Jane knew what choice she was making.

And they hugged. Gah. Hugs mean so much more than kisses. I mean, obviously I NEED to see that Jeller kiss. But the hugs, I live for the hugs also. Fic or real. I love Jeller hugs.

He felt at peace. Jane was safe. They could make it through this together.
4/9/2017 c1 6MSerrada
Each of your stories and outtakes like this make so much more sense than what we've been given this season. This doesn't disappoint. :)
4/8/2017 c1 GuesT
Yay the hug! Love it! Nice job
4/8/2017 c1 1BlueTigress
Fantastic story! That's what should have happened!
4/7/2017 c1 20Vilian
Awww. What wouldn't I give to have this happen :(
4/6/2017 c1 Guest
That was a sweet moment. Can't wait for them to hug again in the show!

Thanks for sharing!
4/6/2017 c1 Annie
what a genuinely sweet event...those two do over-think too much...maybe this will be a new start for Jeller
4/6/2017 c1 Guest
Thanks for this._ you are really an amazing writer. Can you write a dialogue between Jane and Kurt where he asks her why is she dating Oliver and she talks and he realizes how loneliness she feels?
4/6/2017 c1 bookishgirl-love
Don't worry, Jane. If we're not betrayed by the writers, soon you'll get a KISS. That's taking it up a notch from a hug. Great drabble!
(Actually I know drabbles are supposed to be shorter but I guess this qualifies as short for you?)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service