for A New Choice, Samurai Jack

1/16/2018 c15 mcool
pretty good
9/28/2017 c20 UnKnown0071
once again, another brilliant chapter, started out strong, and brought through to the finish with an extraordinary plot twist! easily one of my favorite writers, fan fiction and irl, please keep up writing as it would be a crime to deprive the people of your skills!
9/25/2017 c20 RoseGirlXS
This was awesome!

I can believe this story is actually over!
9/24/2017 c20 Noah Lockwood
Very good, your story sometimes makes me wish that the actual show went that direction as well, but it's nice to know that some people have the same imaginations I do, thank you!
9/24/2017 c20 1Dragonfan6
Low blow with that Jack x Ashi lie man. But otherwise it was a good story. Job well done
9/21/2017 c19 UnKnown0071
wow, this is amazing, thanks for linking your page in the crush crush chat, you really are a talented writer! please continue to pump out stories as good as this one!
9/21/2017 c1 Noah Lockwood
If you plan on finishing the story in the next chapter, at least show a little interaction between Jack and Ami. Because think about it, Jack nearly killed her, they had the most interaction when she didn't know it was him, and when she did, she was deeply hurt. Personally, I'd go for a little bit of the grateful, angry, yet forgiving interaction after Jack saves her.
9/21/2017 c2 UnKnown0071
Hey Zoey, this is a really cool story so far, i like how the daughters are trained to kill both without mercy, yet still manage to be able to experience love, to hate an enemy, yet let him live. your a great author and any who would criticize this don't know what they're talking about
9/20/2017 c19 Gast
Well the girls getting spat up is less gory than how Kratos from God of War 3 escaped Cronos' stomach - by cutting it open with a big sword! XD
I very much doubt that Aku would ever do the same with Jack and his sword! :P
9/20/2017 c19 28Jss2141
This is a great story and its said to sed it come to an end.
9/18/2017 c18 3Deirdre Skye
I do hope that Ashi's sisters have merely been taken into Aku, rather that absorbed entirely.

This story is honestly quite hard to follow, not least because of poor formatting and spelling, and there are some real questions here, such as "why is Aku attacking his cult when in canon he was absolutely delighted to learn of them?" He's perfectly willing to hurt or harm or kill anyone if he'll gain by it in some way, if only his own amusement, as witness "The Flying Prince and Princess," but here he's not even doing it for that; his sudden cruelty has no discernible motive. And why would the daughters' father have tried to kill Alia and their daughters, given that he knows exactly how they came to be?
9/17/2017 c18 Noah Lockwood
Hopefully now Alia will see the light.
9/14/2017 c18 Guest
Shit hits the fan...
9/13/2017 c18 1Dragonfan6
And now the ladies of this story learn the truth...toi bad it was to late. Also just cuz I didn't notice in you story but is Jack going back to his original look, or armor, or something. Just cuz I don't remember what you said he was wearing now and it was just one of those dumb questions that poped into my head. Anyway great work and please update soon.
9/11/2017 c17 Guest
Nice. When will make the next episode?
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »