for Nobody gets me like you

5/15/2017 c4 1SnarkyWitch
Lol normally you're not supposed to have caffeine if you're pregnant but I gotta be honest, I'd probably cave if I was that close to my due date. I don't know how I'm going to survive nine months without coffee if I ever do have kids. You've got Leigh down perfectly so far, lol.

And don't feel bad about being slow with updates. I'm taking even longer. Whenever I start writing a new book, that takes priority and all my other projects slip.
4/24/2017 c3 PokeFarmer
(not logged in because I can't be bothered yo ;D)
Liking the story so far! Lol, Wayne is so not bad. I believe he's just "being nice to a lady".
4/23/2017 c3 SnarkyWitch
I literally squealed out loud when I saw there was a new chapter up! I really need to update my fic too, woops.

Ooohhh I sense dramaz coming on when Shan and Wayne start getting all serious, heh heh. I'll get the popcorn ready.

Also, side note, but it amuses me how Frank is Shan's uncle in your fic but Leigh's uncle in my fic. (PLOT TWIST: they're secret cousins, dun dun duuuunnnnn)!

Loved it. Looking forward to the next!
4/11/2017 c2 SnarkyWitch
Read this as soon as I got the email notification! Yay new chapter! Lol Leigh would argue with Ford about sitting down. "Love, you need to sit. You're pregnant.I'll sit when I'm good and ready. So hush!" Also, uh-oh, what did your bro do to me? Put 'em up, Henry, we'll settle this man to er... woman. Yeah. Taking you down, son!
4/6/2017 c1 SnarkyWitch
Ahaha loved this! No one's ever used one of my OCs in a fic before so that's a new experience. Not sure how Leigh and Shan will meet in my story yet. I'm winging parts of it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service