for Beyond the True King's Calling

Noctis x Henrietta
6/3/2019 c2 Nikkless
Louise x Tabitha
5/9/2019 c3 2Vein Bloodborne
This story shows a lot of promise, keep up the good work and I await the next chapter.
2/21/2019 c3 Lovnag
I dunno, not sure talking so much about his world with basically strangers feels weird.
1/19/2019 c3 Guest
He should have killed guiche and kirche it should be private time for Louise and noctis
9/22/2018 c3 Artorias
This story is quite refreshing because it's not hard too read than the rest of fanfic.
And also the character development is really good
I want too see the future update that Noctis Summon
And able too use the "God-Mode" Amirige(Is Amirige is the correct spelling or not? Well I don't mind at least you understand it somehow).
3/11/2018 c1 quocthaihodinh
Excuse my earlier review, but here's a correction to that:

- [Sword of the Wise]
- [Axe of the Conqueror]
- [Bow of the Clever] : it's a crossbow
- [Swords of the Wanderer] : actually a twinblade
- [Blade of the Mystic] : great-sword once belonged to Somnus, the Mystic(aka the Founder King)
- [Star of the Rogue] : shuriken that was once wielded by who is considered to be the first queen regnant of Lucis: Crepera, the Rogue
- [Sword of the Tall] : chainsaw great-sword
- [Shield of the Just] : your fic mentioned a [Sword of the Just], but the queen known as the Just do not wield a sword, she wields a tower shield
- [Mace of the Fierce] : a mace once owned by one Tonitrus, the Fierce
- [Scepter of the Pious]
- [Trident of the Oracle]
- [Katana of the Warrior]
- [Sword of the Father] : Regis's sword, enough said

For detailed information about the Royal Arms, please visit this site: .com(slash)wiki(slash)Royal_arms_(Final_Fantasy_XV)
3/11/2018 c3 quocthaihodinh
Sorry for my nitpicking, but here's a complete list of all the royal arms in FFXV, without going into too much details:
- [Sword of the Wise]
- [Axe of the Conqueror]
- [Bow of the Clever] - it's a crossbow
- [Swords of the Wanderer] - actually a twinblade
- [Blade of the Mystic] - great-sword once belonged to Somnus, the Mystic(aka the Founder King)
- [Star of the Rogue] - shuriken that was once wielded by who is considered to be the first queen regnant of Lucis: Crepera, the Rogue
- [Sword of the Tall] - chainsaw great-sword
- [Shield of the Just] - your fic mentioned a [Sword of the Just], but the queen known as the Just do not wield a sword, she wields a tower shield, and I quote: "...handles almost exactly like a regular shield". Except much more badass...
- [Mace of the Fierce] - a mace once owned by one Tonitrus, the Fierce
- [Scepter of the Pious]
- [Trident of the Oracle]
- [Katana of the Warrior]
- [Sword of the Father] - Regis's sword, enough said
Note: Those weapons above that doesn't have any description is straight forward enough for me to not give them any.
For detailed information about the Royal Arms, please visit this site - wiki/Royal_arms_(Final_Fantasy_XV)
9/19/2017 c3 2KneeOfJustice
I don't really think Noctis is one to flaunt his powers at all. Even before the 10-year skip he never once pulled the "I'm a King," card on anyone, except to encourage himself. Most of the FoZ characters are kind of pricks, though, so I think I'll excuse it.
9/15/2017 c3 3Reishin Amara
Shiva's Divine Panties this story is good!
9/7/2017 c3 Guest
Louise who just ask to be helped is best Louise.
9/8/2017 c3 KaiserUltima
Well I'm liking the story so far and I thank you for clearing that up. Now I just wish to ask two more questions and point out a small error. Sorry if that came out condescending. The error part was when you said he held 'The Sword of the Just', the problem is that there is no Royal Arm of that name unless it's a new one you plan on making. On that note you think Ardyn would have his own personal Royal Arm.
My two questions are is since when does Noct have silver hair? And in regards to magic, will you be sticking to just game magic or will you include the magic in the movie too? You can can distinguish the two styles by having the movie magic use MP.

Anyways sorry for the long review/rant, looking forward to the next chapter.
9/5/2017 c3 2Dragon-XZero
You do remember that the runes have a memory altering effect to the familiar right?

Will this be a thing?
9/5/2017 c3 1gerome945
Please tell me there will be no romance. If I see even a trickle of it, MY FINGERS WILL PROBABLY CURL UP AND DRY.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »