FanFiction.Net
for The Tempest Temptation

4/15/2017 c1 Glorilian
Ooooh, this is certainly interesting. I would like to read more... hope one day you will update, so I'll follow for now.

It's well written, I liked your characterization of Xanxus (Tsuna too, of course). I enjoyed reading it. :o)
4/15/2017 c1 nightsphinx
Wow! This is great! Absolutely loved it! I can't wait for your next update!
4/9/2017 c1 1Cookie Cha
This is a great story and I need more Xanxus and Tsuna fics in my life. Just one suggestion with spelling harmonization it's spelled with a z not an s, because English can't make up its mind. It sounds like that but in reality it isn't. Thanks so much for reading my comment :).
4/9/2017 c1 taebeary
Damn! This is sooo good I'm hooked up!A; You captured Xanxus's personality to the nth I'm impressed! And he's adorable! I feel really bad when his mother intents to sell him it's infuriating. I'm glad that Xanxan decides to be with Tsu *sobs*
4/8/2017 c1 FatesShadow83
Brilliant start!
4/8/2017 c1 1ApoptoxinWorshipper
This is basically the most beautiful thing I've ever read, and as proof, it has my favourite. On the first chapter. I've never seen someone manage to keep Xanxus so in character, yet have him love Tsuna. I hope you finish this. I don't mind waiting however many years, but please, please finish this.
4/8/2017 c1 13MyDearGoddessofthemoonandsun
I cannot wait to see vongola be in awe at these two. Especially since they look like primo and secundo. Imagine their enemies freaking out that vongola has somehow brought back their founder an his successor from the dead. Cause vongola is crazy like that. While the vongola are running around like headless chickens trying to find these guys who obviously have vongola blood.
4/8/2017 c1 Bell2629
wow... This is beautiful! I love xanxus. he's so cute.
4/8/2017 c1 Guest
OhmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD! THAT WAS THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MY GOD(ノ*)ノ
4/8/2017 c1 Vir
This. Is. Beautiful. I cant wait til you finish this. Thank you for writing this!
4/8/2017 c1 3Will-of-the-Night
I have never read a story like this, it's a brilliant piece. Keep up the great work!
356 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24