FanFiction.Net
for The Tempest Temptation

2/19/2021 c15 MandyStoop
Omg yassss. I’m surprised he finally got it. SMH. And Xanxus encounter with Kyoya was cute. Thank you for the chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens next.
2/21/2021 c15 Dman4869
Thank you for all yours and Beyond my Reach's hard work to get this chapter out. Yes Xanxus matures! Man I can't wrap my head around Tsuna being someone else's cloud but Xanxus's. I hope Karasu isn't in any trouble. Imagining karasu being pregnant w/tsuna's kid. That'll add a whole nother layer to this.
2/20/2021 c11 Hirukeki
I do not know how to feel about TsunaKara I’m sorry but I feel so uncomfy :,-(
2/20/2021 c2 Bb34
I was listening to some emotional song while I was reading this and now I'm crying
2/20/2021 c1 Bb34
Aww Xanxus
2/19/2021 c15 24kuu.mochizuki.3
Interesting chapter, I was starting to worry about those two for a moment there, glad it mostly worked out, looking forward to reading more
2/18/2021 c15 ScarletRoofs
Progress! Way to go Xanxus, almost there. Great work!
2/18/2021 c15 eundoa
Finally!
2/18/2021 c15 Hina-cchi
ohohoho. Hands down give Tsuna to dino.
2/18/2021 c15 shukkets
nice
2/18/2021 c15 1buterflypuss
Good chap
2/18/2021 c15 29NotYourDamsel
*cries* ohmygad baby Xanxan’s all grown up now! I mean, probably. And yes! The Japanese Elements show themselves! Awwww baby Kyoya’s so cute! And Tsuyoshi and Nana are still the same
2/13/2021 c14 3Yozora Haru
This story is GOLD!
I LOVE IT
It's original and have just the perfect recipe of craziness and realism
1/12/2021 c14 Byakuri
I love love love this story. it is simply awesome and very very nice to read. I love how it plays out, hiw the characters are portrayed and I simply live the polt. keep up the amazing work I am sooooo looking forward to tge next chapter
10/12/2020 c14 1S-Lioness
I really wish Tsuna would harmonize with Xan, and that they woupd find a middle way: like, Tsuna not being Cloud officer but stay Cloud guardian. I mean Xan is his storm but Tsuna isn't leading the Varia.
356 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »