FanFiction.Net
for The Tempest Temptation

10/6/2020 c14 Frozen teen
Hey! Ok so your my absolute favorite author and I usually dislike people who beg for updates and all but I was wondering if you could update on October 8? It’s my 16th birthday and I decided to ask my favorite fanfic authors if they can update on that day. I don’t want to pressure you or anything but I would be super happy if you did

Thanks, love

~frozenteen
9/26/2020 c14 5Lunary
I look forward to read more and hope you continue this story.

Love this story.
I can't wait to read more.

Regards
Lunary
9/8/2020 c14 2Deacog
I'm going to be honest, I don't think I'll be sticking with this one. I made it this far, but it was a struggle. For some reason Tsuna is pissing me off in this story. He needs to just accept his situation already like the adult he's supposed to be. I think the part that annoyed me the most was how he goes back and forth on decisions, like whether or not to harmonise with his mist. He was so adamant about not harmonising with her, but then turned around and did it anyway? Sure, I know he explained the situation to her, but still. And now this whole thing with Xanxus and I've finally reached my limit.
8/28/2020 c14 Guest
Ooooooooooooooh. Dino as tsuna's sky would be a great revenge for squalo. Makes me think of tsuna as a certain marshmallow's cloud. I know tsuna can't be a cloud officer but I really feel sorry for xan. Lol maybe he'll be cloud captain & kyouya will be vice and he'll be the one controlling kyouya's body count? Kyouya's still too young to kill tho. Anyway. Maybe reborn would harmonise already and tsuna would just fuck everything and complete his guardians. No? Yeah. I like long fics anyways.
8/26/2020 c14 Junyahui
oh shit.
8/26/2020 c14 7BoyishBlue
Fuck Nono. (Sorry for being crude, but he deserves that.) Leave the kid alone! He already done you so many favours for pete's sake. why can't you just let him be as a freeman?
8/26/2020 c14 BoyishBlue
Ack. Zelos death is too unexpected and heart wrenching.
8/25/2020 c14 24kuu.mochizuki.3
I would say poor Xanxus but... he kinda deserved it, fantastic chapter looking forward to reading more
8/25/2020 c14 Tyrelion
amazing as always. ive almost stopped reading fanfiction since i dont have the time for it.

this is one of thoae fics i still make time for. they re absolutely amazing. cànt wait for the next chapter
8/25/2020 c14 27Freefan1412
Oh, hey, that's a pinch for Tsuna. Knowing the mafia, they're not going to let the matter rest until Tsuna has a sky somewhere. Which makes me think...what element is Kyoko again?
8/24/2020 c14 29NotYourDamsel
Oh shit
8/24/2020 c14 3Valen Goncalvez
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
8/24/2020 c14 3Kiri Namikase