for Within Interest

1/18 c6 Grey mage
It has been a very long time since i enjoyed a moment between naru and sasuke like that. And this was magnificent.
1/12 c7 Guest
Ahahahahaha
1/13 c1 4SalamanderNatsu
I know it has been a long time. But please return to this story.
1/4 c1 White Drive
Really liked this story, was very interesting. Sad that it's dead
12/9/2020 c8 himalay.senapati
This was a brilliant story, reread it again in the lockdown. Wish there was more.
12/9/2020 c2 apoorvstorm
Brilliant man.. absolutely brilliant..wow..it's so cool to read ..wow..lets what happens next..
12/9/2020 c1 apoorvstorm
Wow..observant Naruto..he he..it would be quite cool you know..let us see him kick some serious ass..
12/6/2020 c8 X
[**]
11/30/2020 c8 huskerfan
I really like this story, youve done a wonderful job of showing huge changes to cannon with Naurto's observations while keeping his character believable and not overpowered. I also really enjoy the humor youve mixed in. If you get the urge to begin writing again Id love to read more!
11/29/2020 c8 Kurotanbo
Now I'm Motivated!

For the next chapter.
11/19/2020 c1 TheWatcher
one of the few interesting fanfictions :)
11/19/2020 c8 Anonymous Maestro
Pls. Update
11/12/2020 c5 3muzikchic4eva
I. I cried at the end, Naruto is so precious T_T
11/8/2020 c8 Cobalt Conrad
Unfortunately, we won't be seeing more of this. I am quiet hanged up on the end, but reading Inquisition VI till the end left me satisfied.
10/14/2020 c8 wdog44
Really wish you would continue this story. Its so very well written and so very interesting. I’ve read most of your other stories, but this one is absolutely fantastic. This story made me audibly laugh and actually tugged on my heartstrings a little bit. Your interpretation of a genius Naruto is so original and fresh. Please, please update this absolute gem! Your a fantastic writer.
1,164 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »