for Insurgent Uncovered

7/20 c48 5IPackASourPunch
I hope you are doing well. I have enjoyed this story and the one before I look forward to hopefully reading the next story in the future. I understand that it has been years and you may no longer be writing but I hope that is not the case. If you do decide to continue this series, will you please update this story to let us know?

Anyway, I hope to read more soon.

I wish you health and happiness.
6/11 c48 Guest
please please please update. I've been waiting for about two years
6/7 c48 Guest
PLEASE WRITE ALLEGIANT UNCOOVERED
5/18 c48 Kagome216812
It's been three years, and I'm still waiting for the final story. Please, if you are still writing stories on here, please finish this one.
4/28 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/16 c48 Peace
I loved your story and i really hope you post allegiant uncovered, soon. Love your writing! Hope you post more soon!
3/12 c48 moonlightveronica9
Uh Hi. Will you be completing this. I really like this story and very excited to see where this will be headed. Please update.
3/4 c48 TheLifeStruggleIsREAL
Im so sorry Kylie about the Guest reviewer calling you names. Your health is more important than any of this and if you do come back one day it should be on your own terms. I hate that doesnt allow guest reviews to be removed because you shouldnt see it. I hope you and your loved ones are okay especially with COVID
2/22 c48 Guest
Please do an allegiant uncovered and the characters read the 'four' series
2/6 c48 Guest
Love the story! Can’t wait to see the last book and then your take in what will happen next!
2/1 c48 9WiseGirlDivergence46
i need allegiant uncovered
1/27 c48 Guest
please write allegiant uncovered. I want to know what they do after they read the third book.
1/7 c48 Keira
Really good! I also read your Divergent Uncovered story which was also really good. Pls do Allegiant too!
12/26/2020 c48 SakuraWhitlock
I loved. I have always been interested in this type of plot and you wrote very well! I hope you are thinking of doing a sequel and I hope you are well.
10/29/2020 c48 Rinaaaaaaa