for Insurgent Uncovered

4/9/2017 c1 2NonBinaryAceKitten
really cool start cant wait for more
4/9/2017 c1 sineoneontnee
Is it just me or does it seems like that Eric actually likes Tris?
4/9/2017 c1 5FourTris4life2005
Ugh! Finally! I've been waiting FOREVER! Hope you continue soon!
4/8/2017 c1 WritingChic
I love this! Your writing is so brilliant!
4/8/2017 c1 1BK2U
Excellent chapter! Nice to see them participate in various stress-relieving activities. ;-)
4/8/2017 c1 1psp340
Glad you are back!
4/8/2017 c1 SheWhoTurnedToDust
The water fight was amazing, I can't wait till they start to read the book. :)
4/8/2017 c1 8divergentpanda46
That was a fun chapter! I like the letter they got, they need that reminder.
4/8/2017 c1 GryffindorGirl20
love it!
4/8/2017 c1 paula'08
I have loved reading the first chapter of the new installment to the Uncovered series. I especially liked that you didn't start it off by all of them reading the book directly. I love seeing your updates, and the email in my inbox came as a surprise. It was a great start, and them starting to explore each other and take their relationship to another level without pushing it was perfect. It wasn't too descriptive as I like it, but we still knew what was going on and could perceive how much they loved each other.
The water guns fight was a great idea to lighten the mood. Considering everything that is to come it was just what they needed. I liked that you decided to make them receive gifts, and the fact that Zeke got his teddy bear was touching. It was nice that Tobias got that letter together with his clippers. I think it was just what they needed to keep in mind how much they love each other throughout the books.
I also wonder who is going to end up changing sides. They obviously are going to be out of character at times, but it is necessary anyways. No-one stays closed-up in a place so long without going at least a bit crazy.
Thank you so much for the shoutout, I love that we can chat, and it is such a pleasure to be your friend.
4/8/2017 c1 pphrts
Yay! So happy to read more! I have a feeling that Eric is going to turn into one of the good guys, can't wait to see how the story progresses!
4/8/2017 c1 dauntless4664
Yay! You posted! Can't wait!
4/8/2017 c1 CrumblingUniverses
Yes! The sequel! Finally. Great start so far, I'm looking forward to seeing how Tris and Tobias deal with the lying, secrets, and fights.
4/8/2017 c1 27Lunaschild2016
OMG Could you hear the fangirl squeal from 'Merica all there way there DYK? Cause I swear to gods it was on the decibel level of 'every damn dog in the neighborhood is howling'. Seriously though you do know the way to a girls heart and how to make her saturday night (hey don't judge) by posting something yummy to read. Ok now on to the chapter.

Four and Tris exploring was perfect. It was handled beautifully and with just enough spiciness in it. I loved the gifts and then the water pistol game of capture. How the girls won was awesome. Well done and can't wait for more.

Thanks for the shout out by the way. I love that you encourage by angel just as much as my budding devil. I shall prevail over those damn Abnegation tendencies!
959 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64