for The Collaborator

10/1/2017 c9 Groovej
I wonder how Carla feels about the yeerks that did go about abusing their hosts, or others. There were after all many examples in the books. Or the families and relationships torn up by the yeerks. The many killed by controllers.
9/27/2017 c8 57Animorphgirl
Always a joy to be able to read a new chapter of this story! Very heartwarming chapter. It's nice to see Carla and Alniss bond, and you can tell that talking about Silrin is as good for Alniss as it is for Carla. Hoping to read another installment soon.
7/16/2017 c7 Animorphgirl
I was so happy to see an update. I was afraid you had abandoned this fic...or had been busy with plans over the summer. :) Anyway, great and very interesting chapter. I take it that Carla was originally voluntary because the Yeerks promised to help her with her alcoholism? As far as the peace movement goes, I don't think they were a huge factor in the Yeerks losing, but it's been years since I read the last few books. I much prefer fan fiction! Glad that Carla was able to get volunteer work. Are we going to hear more about that in the next chapter or so? Anyway, hope to see another update soon.
5/21/2017 c6 Anyigirl
Hey

A very good chapter, i like Carlas background and her conversation with Alniss. Please more!
5/21/2017 c6 Animorphgirl
I really enjoyed this chapter, and it helped to see more of Carla's backstory. I would be cautious using terms like "willpower", though. Alcoholism is a disease, and recovery takes way more than just willpower-a community, for one thing. Anyway, I hope you add more soon.
5/7/2017 c5 Guest
Another great, and very sweet, chapter. The decorations sound pretty typical of Yeerk sense of beauty, which was a nice flashback to #19. Looking forward to the next installment!
5/7/2017 c5 8Oddity Empress
Wow. I love your concept. Never really thought of what would happen to those that were willing.
5/3/2017 c4 Anyigirl
Yeah a Story with a good human -yeerk-relationship in the POV of a ex-volontary-Controller!, i love the plot but why does Carla hates her own species so much?.
Silrins death cant be the only reason.
Alniss seems to be a very good friend in the need and Tafnik too .

There should be much more storys from good yeerks and /or their hosts.
Please keep on writing!
5/1/2017 c4 FLESH Weinthal
I just finished chapter 4 and I must say that this is the best Fan-Fic I've ever read. I'm looking forward to reading what's to come. Kharina1990, keep on writing, this is a very good story. :)
4/30/2017 c4 57Animorphgirl
Another great and insightful chapter. Glad we heard a little more of Carla's backstory, like what happened to her Yeerk. Still hoping for more information as the story progresses. Anyway, hope to see another update soon!
4/26/2017 c3 Animorphgirl
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I don't think there are too many about voluntary Controllers after the war! It's great to see another Yeerk/nothlit appear in the latest chapter, and it makes sense how Alniss would be so eager to made sure that Carla is doing okay-even at her own personal expense. You mentioned that Yeerks could only become nothlits within the last 14 months. Were they expected to remain in their Yeerk form for the nearly 4 years beforehand? If so, how did they prevent infestation? I'm also looking forward to seeing where Alniss and-I expect-some of her other Yeerk/nothlit friends live. These aren't questions I expect you to answer within the next chapter, but I hope you will give us more details about the Yeerk history (as well as Carla's) before you finish this story. Hope you update soon!
4/24/2017 c3 FLESH Weinthal
Amazing story! Please continue, I'd love to see how this plays out. :)
4/19/2017 c2 5YPM-33-KI
Another good chapter, I say. I like how Carla just can’t seem to keep Silrin out of her thoughts for any length of time, despite the pain that such thoughts cause her.

By the way, do you plan to give any details of Carla’s life before/during the war? I for one am curious as to how Carla got involved with the Yeerks in the first place, among other things.
4/14/2017 c1 YPM-33-KI
This is an excellent start, and I do indeed think this is worth continuing. You've come up with a very original take on a yeerk/host relationship here, and I look forward to seeing how Carla's journey proceeds.

I also didn't see anything obviously not right with regards to the tattoo parlour, though I can't say I've ever visited such a place myself.
4/9/2017 c1 Lana del Fae
Oh, this is so sad. I really love this. I love how Carla's grief isn't something that non-voluntary Controllers can understand...and how you subtly show her alienation from the rest of humanity.
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9