for The Chosen One's

8/18 c4 SWfan1279
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you decide to continue it.
8/7 c4 angelintraining118
Please update, your story is brilliant
5/8 c4 Legolas' Girl 31
I am loving this story. The only I would say is to find a beta reader. There are some spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Other than that it is really good and I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Dani
11/13/2019 c4 12x-psychicfire-x
This is awesome! Keep it up! I hope you'll update soon :D
6/7/2019 c4 1Crolynx
Good job so far. Looking forward to more.
3/30/2019 c4 11Esmereilda
so buffy is force sensitive then?
3/14/2019 c4 Guest
Yay your back great chapter hope you update
3/2/2019 c4 EXC RID3R
good to see you back. looking forward to next update
2/27/2019 c4 KayeBell
I’m glad your story is back. Keep up the good work
2/27/2019 c4 Princesakarlita411
update soon again
2/27/2019 c4 2KK1987
woo hoo an update, love the new chapter can't wait for another one
12/10/2018 c3 Guest
Really great story hope you come back and update sometime
5/27/2018 c3 28JustWriter2
I know you might be angling for a relationship between Anikan and Buffy, but I'd be interested to see some flirting, admiration, and friendship between her and Obi Wan, even if he's older than her by several years. Something similar to how he and Anikan bicker, but with loads more respect would feel approximately correct. But nothing much would even happen during the battle at Geonosis, what with the life threatening situations popping up, there'd be little time for flirting and canonically, Anikan and Padme get married pretty quickly after Geonosis.

Brittany
3/1/2018 c2 11Esmereilda
oh I'm loving this fic so far v
2/28/2018 c3 7Tsamoka
I wonder how the Jedi council will react when they find out that Buffy is the Chosen One, and that one is born every generation. (aka the Slayer) That will certainly put a twist on the prophecy they know.

Of course, the Slayer and the Chosen One from Star Wars have nothing to do with each other, but THEY don't know that! :)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »