for Toxic Relationships (kept going) Part 2

4/24/2017 c1 1Red the Pokemon Master
Did you delete EVERYTHING THAT WAS UP?!
4/24/2017 c1 KRUSA1
Yes to the details and yes to Ronnie Anne coming back first as a friend but then a sub-plot that reveals that Bobby and Lori were planning a double wedding setting off a chain of events that will lead them both back together and make Ronnie the top woman of this relationship too
4/20/2017 c1 trevorhodge188
For the lemons yes for Ronnie Anne no
4/13/2017 c1 Golan
Please stop. Just let it die already.
4/11/2017 c1 4turn forever you and me
I say bring Ronnie Ann back as a close friend and confidant as for the Lemons I say make them detailed but not to detailed
4/11/2017 c1 1BobbyFreesteam
do what you see fit. but I honestly don't think ronnie Anne should come back
4/11/2017 c1 jakobnoshima
Details I'd say yes but up in the air about Ronnie
4/10/2017 c1 Melody Thunder
Please work on this fanfic
4/10/2017 c1 MajinAppule66
Hey man yeah you should put detail into the lemons and no you shouldn't bring Ronnie back I never liked that character. But I feel as the reader I want to feel the love, the passion, the drive, the romance between the characters.
4/10/2017 c1 Guest
Should put in details and it really doesn't matter about Ronnie Ann of your story is as good as your others
4/10/2017 c1 5Zombiez-R-Us
Hey, Avid Fan of the original Toxic Relationship as well as the second part. :P
I've actually chatted with the original author and hes a pretty cool guy, as well as the second.
When i noticed HE passed it on to another person, i was really sad and disappointed to see you hadn't gone anywhere with it, i thought you'd given it up :/

BUT ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE AND TRYING! :D I cant wait to see what you come up with, and i'll be here to help you along the way if you'd like. ;) *thumbs up*

I have a few ideas and suggestions that might get you started off, but how about you shoot me a PM just in case i say something you like and want to include (I wouldn't want to be a "Sawyer Story Spoiler" if you know what i mean XD)

Sincerely,
~ Zamb-Zomb
4/10/2017 c1 biginferno
Bring lemons into the story please
4/10/2017 c1 9He23t
Lemons please!
4/10/2017 c1 Blah-Blah Man
You should bring Ronnie Ann back into the story, but whatever happens with her is up to you. But I think you should also add an antagonist or something to put them on edge because things are going a bit too smoothly for their incestuous polygamous relationship. And detailed lemons would be nice.

P.S.
PLEASE post the other chapters here too.
4/10/2017 c1 Dread55
Why just Ronnie, have other girls mix in, with Lincoln being free from Ronnie(for now) other girls will want him, also romers about him spred by his sisters befor all this started about his size should get him some one night stands.

and yes more details.