for The Tale of The Past, the Present, and The Future

6/20/2020 c4 Clare
What a very inventive AU fic! So Maria was actually Georg's first love here and Agathe came after his mother got rid of M in the most cruel and sly way, an interesting twist :) And now it looks like fate has thrown the childhood sweethearts back together again, which means the next chapter will be a reunion instead of a 1st meeting. I'm eager to see how it works out; Will they just fall back into each other's arms or will Maria's shock allow Georg to talk to her and explain everything or will it be awkward? Will even Maria be angry at Georg and maybe want to leave straight away if she hasn't worked out yet that his mother was behind their separation? Is Georg's mother still alive and if she is, will she try to cause more problems? Will Elsa try to come between them this time and even have help from his mother to get rid of Maria again? Lots of potential with this story ;) so I hope you return someday soon and post more.
1/6/2018 c4 5Kind Baudelaire
Oh they were childhood sweethearts please continue this story if you have the time, I would love to see their reactions and find out what really happened- also if they grew up together & were the same age - what age is Maria? 42?
12/2/2017 c4 amber.580
Please update soon! I’m waiting to see what happens!
5/8/2017 c4 12ScooterBear74
More, please! I'm really enjoying your insight into the characters we all know and love (or love to hate - I've never liked the Baroness)

Although the characters in the theatrical and cinematic versions are VERY loosely adapted from the real life von Trapps, and your stories are based upon those adaptations, I found this to be quite believable.

Admittedly, I am still an almost total neophyte to the world of FanFiction, but if more stories were like yours, I'd read lots more. Specially:
• creative and imaginative
• based in what COULD be reality, not fiction which is so far out there to be believable
• VERY, VERY FEW grammatical errors! I've discovered that after working in education (collegiate), mentally editing everything I read is something I automatically do.

Seriously, I can hardly wait to read more!
4/30/2017 c4 Sandilane
Please update soon. I have been checking each day... am waiting patiently!
4/19/2017 c4 sandilane
Oh this so needs updating. You cannot leave it there on that cliffhanger.
4/19/2017 c4 58gothicbutterfly95
Brilliant.
Seriously, this was really good.
Georg's thoughts were wonderful, and like with the first chapter, I like than we get a run-down on what happened in the past. And by that, of course I mean the old story.
Interesting that Georg and his mother would make up, but I really like that they did.
Also the way his inner monologue led him back to Agathe and he remembered when he was trying to forget.
And now Maria's here; can't wait to see what happens now.

Also, 'fighted' should be 'fought'.
4/19/2017 c4 5N101012
Great new chapter! The internal monologue is really good and the "Maria" was really a powerful name to the Captain. Please keep writing!
4/19/2017 c4 VonTrapper
Oh I'm eager to know what's next!Please update soon!
4/19/2017 c4 8Judy.Laura.L
Wow! is my first reaction. I wonder how Georg's going to react when he realizes the new governess is Maria his childhood sweetheart. that box Georg's father was trying to give to Maria, it had his letters in it didn't it? what's Maria's reaction going to be when she takes care of all of her ex's children?
4/16/2017 c3 Judy.Laura.L
Poor Maria. Poor Kristine. I do hope the sisters and reverend mother help maria through her grief what could be in that box? I wonder what Georg's reaction to this will be.
4/16/2017 c3 21NickyW
A very tense and emotional chapter. I hope the box turns up soon, I think it will be of great significance.
4/16/2017 c3 sandilane
A great read. Looking forward to reward to seeing where you go next.
4/15/2017 c3 58gothicbutterfly95
Oh my! That was a punch to the feels.
Liked the idea that Maria's just being sheltered at the Abbey for the time being, rather than becoming a postulant straightaway (correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read it).
And love Georg's father showing up to try and help Maria, and staying to help Kristine.
The Reverend Mother assuring Maria as best she could was also great.

Switching between the italics and not, past and present (tee hee) worked really well, even if I didn't catch on right away. However I feel that Kristine and Aunt Susanne's first couple of lines should have been italicised. But like before, didn't bother me story-wise
Also you used my middle name!
4/11/2017 c2 gothicbutterfly95
Very nice.
Love how Kristine wants to get Maria out of her uncle's clutches ASAP, because she knows she can handle it - and that doesn't make any difference.
Your writing has really improved too. There's still a few issue with tenses, but it doesn't make the story any less enjoyable for me.

P.S. Love the new story pictures you've got.
20 Page 1 2 Next »