for The Postponed Proposal

5/8/2019 c1 Guest
The best thing I have ever read
2/17/2019 c1 Happy
Awesome:-)
4/17/2018 c2 16starfiction123
This was soo cut Nd do Kim possible accurate!
5/2/2017 c3 Somebunny
Hi! Me again! Just finished chapter two! It was so good, I can't believe the cliff-hanger! :)
5/2/2017 c2 Somebunny
Hi! I liked your first chapter! It was very original, especially because Shego and Drakken are married now. You did a wonderful job! Maybe you could do another fanfic about the two? Just an idea! :)
4/24/2017 c1 jbadillodavila
Genial jj
4/19/2017 c2 Cloaked Glydr
I find it so ironic how Shego said to Kim "Family and friends only" but the last chapter u refereed to Dementer as Drakken's "former friend." XD
4/19/2017 c1 Cloaked Glydr
"We both know you dont deserve him." Sheesh, Drakken's mother is a savage.

I love how comical this fanfic is and the small inside jokes that only KP watchers would know about
4/17/2017 c3 4CajunBear73
Finally!

Ron gets to ask his question, without further interruptions, and Drakken & Shego get to go on their honeymoon!

Wonder if Kim will send invites to them for her wedding...

4/14/2017 c2 CajunBear73
Only Ron could make stumbling, for darn near anything..., an art form. LOL!

But now that he delayed asking Kim that important question, he now has to regroup and crash the honeymoon of his not-yet-fiancee's arch-rivals...

Go for the cannonball technique...when you storm that castle!

4/10/2017 c1 CajunBear73
If I got all those honeymoon crashers messing with this, I'd go all out evil too...

4/10/2017 c1 56MrDrP
Any concerns I might have about editing were more than made up for by the narrative and characterization. Everyone was spot on. I'm looking forward to the next update.