for Scales and Weight

8/16/2019 c6 32Ms. Zeal
Even though I figured this would be the outcome when Link asked Sidon to kill him, I was still grinning through the entire chapter. :D I'm kind of curious as to how Link managed to end up in such a state (as well as Zelda's whereabouts, as this seems to take place post-game, although maybe I misinterpreted that). However, I noticed this was last updated in 2017. Are you still planning on finishing it or has it been abandoned?

-Ms. Zeal
3/21/2019 c6 4SomeRandomPenName
I really enjoyed this little piece. Now we know why Link wanted to die, so he could benefit from Mipha's grace... all along I could imagine him hanging on to half a heart in the game, with that annoying alarm sound! I particularly liked your take on how Ganon made his minions out of ordinary ingredients, very clever. Sidon did not hold himself in high regards throughout those chapters, which I can understand given the circumstances, but I wish we could have seen him overcome his inner demons. I wish he could have been the one to save Link (and not the other way around, although I really savoured Link kicking everyone's ass). I can only hope that in the story you had in store for us, Sidon saves his slaved people and feels like a true prince once more! :) Oh and I also liked how there's finally ONE person who doesn't worship Mipha (not everyone can feel the same way about someone). Makes sense that her brother would resent her for living in her shadow (despite his love for her). That was well done! Little tip: watch out for verbe tenses. Some present tense slipped in there. Some missing words here and there also.
1/3/2019 c6 Guest
It’s wonderful I need more
12/17/2017 c6 2urbangirl98
Oh gosh! That was really good! I actually haven't find a good Sideon fix before, but you've five it. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Just, gah! So good. I love how you incorporated Mipha's grace into it, worked so well!
If you end up adding more, I'll be back next chapter!
11/6/2017 c1 3damsel0of0darkness
Please continue! lol
8/4/2017 c1 yay
this if fun! im really enjoying the set up.
8/3/2017 c6 1flying.otter
I need to know what happens! The suspense is killing me! I hope you update soon. :)
5/21/2017 c6 Rishia
THE BASTARDS DESERVED IT!

Amazing story!
5/20/2017 c6 Guest
I'm so happy this was updated! Please update again soon! I can't wait :)
5/20/2017 c6 Guest
Yay, I knew Link would get healed, I just didn't think it would be by Mipha, I forgot about that. Well Link took care of the baddies but now Sidon is the one in trouble. Hopefully Link will be able to help him in time. Thank you for updating!
5/19/2017 c6 Astral
i absolutely adore this fic! your writing is very eloquent and descriptive as well. i look forward to every update!
5/19/2017 c6 Guest
Omgg!
5/19/2017 c6 Guest
Oooooooh.
Suspenses and dying Sidon.
Now I wonder if the point of view will change.
I give three thumbs up.

...somehow.
5/9/2017 c5 Guest
Nooo, they killed Link! Or did they? I'm expecting a fairy to heal him and then he'll beat them up or something and get him and Sidon out of there. Please keep updating! I really like this story but I guess you don't have to if you don't want to but it's pretty good!
5/5/2017 c4 Guest
This is good, please continue.
28 Page 1 2 Next »