for Little Lost Pieces

5/13/2019 c18 wnig2latybf
Alexa, I am so sad to see that you never expanded on any of these short blurbs or the ideas you featured in the next section of this work, which I already left a review for. I know that you are grown up now (30 this year?) and have a life. So do I, I no longer devote time to writing fanfiction and now am focusing on starting a writing project that I hope will one day be published.

I just hope you can find the time, even if twenty minutes in your day, to write something. Even if it's just in tiny increments over a several months; it would be a hell lot better than nothing. Miss quality writers from back in the day such as yourself. :(
8/17/2018 c19 2caffinojen
Hey there, checking in and realized you haven't put up any of these stories. I last reviewed just about one year ago on a different account, am sad to see you never returned to write any of these. :(
8/14/2017 c19 wnig2latybf
First of all: Holy crap, this made me nostalgic! I wish more people were still around to write DECENT/APPROPRIATE 7th Heaven fanfics like you! :(

Second of all: I came up with a really long list, I'd say half of the summaries you've listed here, I would love to see written. Unfortunately, I think I might be the only one to drop a review, as it doesn't seem like anyone comes around here anymore. :(

The list:
"Walk Away"
"Stay"
"Something to Remember"
"Dirty Little Secret"

Yeah, I want to see a lot of these written. XD Especially the ones with an original pairing.
5/27/2017 c18 Anon
I hope you will flesh out some of these stories but I totally understand if you don't want to. Some things have to be left in the past, but thanks for sharing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service