FanFiction.Net
for The Consulate Ball

3/4/2018 c1 62greygoose70
It had a happy ending...that's all that matters.
4/19/2017 c1 Deb838
I like this version :)
Thanks for sharing
4/12/2017 c1 Tom Knutson
Good story. Please keep writing!
4/13/2017 c1 14Perspex13
This was a great surprise! I enjoyed the story, which just reinforced how good things could be when the protagonists are willing to *actually talk to each other*! What a novel concept!
4/12/2017 c1 operaluvr
Love the courage they each found to confront each other to learn the truth at last.
4/11/2017 c1 Guest
Much better than the tv episode was. I always thought 47 seconds and the limey made the 2 of them - supposedly brilliant minds - seem like idiots. Thanks for a good version!
I liked it

They are so good together and are extraordinary when they talk and share their thoughts and feelings with each other

Fantastic
4/11/2017 c1 sasans
I really enjoyed your version of events. I thought their conversation while having coffee was excellent. While I understand why you included the red dress he bought her I would have also enjoyed her wearing that stunning black dress with Castle in mind. Maybe you could write that possibly even with a tie in to this one. Just a thought. In any case thank you for your great story.
4/11/2017 c1 rebecca.crymes
Love it -wish it had happened
4/11/2017 c1 MaineZoe
This was awesome!
4/11/2017 c1 stefi
i read this sentence: "what he should have done is confronted beckett" and my reaction was like "YESSS, YOU IDIOT!"
thanks for this version of the episode :D
4/11/2017 c1 Guest
Australians have to hire their formal wear? Here we just rent it.
4/11/2017 c1 DX2012
Much better that the heartbreaking scenes in the Limey
4/11/2017 c1 81Garrae
If only it would have been like that.
4/11/2017 c1 9theputz913
Loved this and that she only had his dress as a choice to go in...and her slip about wearing it for anyone else.

Would love to be a fly on the wall for that much overdue talk they plan on having at Kate's over dinner.
20 Page 1 2 Next »