for We're the Same Too!: Rise of the Cameos!

2/17 c3 Briar 4
*Smiles shyly and blushes slightly* M-my bad, it turns out that her name is actually Juniper Montage NOT Juniper 'Pheonix' and oh right, while I'm here, I'd like to suggest another newly reformed villain that I have just seen from the newest EQG one-hour special and her name is... Wallflower Blush!

I mean, yeah sure, I may not have thought all that much of Wallflower at first, but once learning that the poor dear had used a special sort of stone that had the ability to steal others' memories, because she'd grown so bitter that nobody knew who she was, I sorta relate to her now. Believe me, it's never fun to not have any friends and while it IS rather nice to just kick back & do your own thing, it's never really fun when to be alone and friendless ALL the time..

So in-conclusion, I really do hope that you'll find enough inspiration to eventually make a three-quel to this story, because that would be so awesomesauce! But still, I'm sure whomever who choose(IF you even choose to even name a three-parter story then that'd make me so happy!), once the tension in their next OOREV meeting takes place.

Goodbye for now, sweetie~!
2/16 c3 Briar 4
*Smiles sweetly* Hmm, y'know, I really do love this little story of yours, I think it's absolutely wonderful!

And I really do think that you should make a sequel to THIS story because it's just so spectacular!(and no, no I am not being sarcastic when I say that and a third-parter story to a sequel, I-I guess that'd be maybe qualified as a...three-quel, I suppose?). AND I'm already have some ideas of potential new members that the newish members could bring to the next meeting!

Hmm, Thorax could bring his recently reformed older brother(I forget his though, sorry!), since Starlight knows TWO reformed villains one already being from the land if Equestria itself and the other one being from the human world, Starlight could perhaps gently coax Stygian into joining though he'd need a LOT of coaxing, because let's face it, the poor dear was formerly the pony of shadows for more then a thousand years..), and she could also maybe ask Sunset to talk to Juniper Pheonix for her.

But still, even though I'm not really one to judge, but, these guys are here to help these poor unfortunate souls(sorry, I just couldn't help but work in that Little Mermaid reference), NOT to gossip! Now I know I know, this review should really belong in chapter two but I just couldn't help myself, especially since I love your war a lot! I really do!

Granted though, I cannot wait to see if there will be a three-parter to this story and where their next meeting will take place, because I must admit, I'm actually sorta excited to see if their next meeting will take place in the human world(if no one decides not to bring a new member to join their little group next time that is).

Because I'm really interested to see what Thorax would look like if he went into the human world, I mean we've seen Starlight Glimmer as a human and she turned out to be beautiful~!

And hell, I bet since Starlight had turned out to be a total bombshell babe, then I bet that Thorax might just quite the handsome fellow or at least I hope so!(*blushes* I-I dunno if you've noticed, but...I have a little bit of a crush on Thorax, I can't help it, he's just so sweet and kind and caring and tall with a sense of regality...*sighs dreamily*).

(*Blushes bright red and eventually snaps out of it*) S-sorry about that, usually when it comes to my crushes, whether they be animated or not, I tend to get a bit caught in a state of dreaminess for a few minutes. I know I know, it can be a bit of delema but hey, it's not like I'm the only fangirl who's gotten a but lovestruck by their crush before, am I right?

Okay anyways, I really loved the story and I do hope that you'll make a three-parter to this story and the best of luck to you when you make more stories. Bye now!
8/6/2017 c3 MLP Lover
This story is really good! The imagination you have is incredible. Those jokes about Daybreaker being in a advert were really funny that I kept giggling over and over again!
8/5/2017 c3 24The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
[aplauso]

Another great story!
4/17/2017 c2 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
I wonder if they really DID dodge the bullet...

Great chapter!
4/11/2017 c1 kLALY
This is actually really good, keep it up!
4/11/2017 c1 3oshawottlover
that acronym is worse than OWCA [Organization Without a Cool Acronym]! great story though!
4/11/2017 c1 3The Deimos Anomaly
It's Discord, you could just as well apply Murphy's Law to him. I can't help but get vibes of "If this group gets more attention they're gonna (unintentionally) look like a League of Villains that'll get eyed with suspicion."

Still, I expect an escalating ramp of chaos! There is NO WAY things are going to go that smoothly for a creature of chaos.
4/11/2017 c1 24The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Great start!

Now let's see where this goes...

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top