for Children of Wand and Atom

12/24/2017 c6 11stars90
Great work. It was awesome watching Strange put the fear of... well, Strange into Fudge.
12/24/2017 c6 3Caelus06
good story.
12/24/2017 c6 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
12/24/2017 c6 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
12/24/2017 c6 3WhiteElfElder
I am surprised Laura only made the single swipe. With how easy this chapter went, I expect a storm to roll in.
12/24/2017 c3 Darksnider05
Ron and Hermione, let's put it that way, it will be changed as he hanged out with them because he lacked other friends. So he was forced to be with them, but here he will have other people to be around.

Yeah this doesn't speak well of your story, as it's frankly not true. Harry was a wallflower and he chose to associate mainly with just them early on. It feels like cheap bashing if your saying that and worst like your just hand waving their friendship and them puttering their lives on the line for Harry when he was in danger. Yeah I think your author notes killed my interest more then anything here at the end.
10/16/2017 c2 Uzushiogakure
Nymphodora
10/4/2017 c5 goblin81
An excellent story thus far I hope to see you continue to developer it.
8/24/2017 c5 WhiteElfElder
I can't wait to find out what kind of metal Harry's claws are made of, and what the full extent of his mutation is.
8/24/2017 c4 WhiteElfElder
What about Hedwig...can't forget Harry's faithful friend.
8/2/2017 c5 13BiGDeal
I have to agree with many of the other comments. This story feels forced and stilted rather like driving down a old country road Great scenery but oh the bumps and potholes. Concentrate on the 5 Ws of journalism and consistency
7/29/2017 c5 Kamencolin
Keep up the good work
7/8/2017 c5 58randomplotbunny
:-)
7/7/2017 c5 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
7/6/2017 c2 Guest
The badly used tropes hurt so much like acid burn.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »