for Drifting Clouds

4/18 c4 1Kiochii
I personally love Nutella and strawberries or Nutella and peanut butter on crepes.
I love the story so far and am looking forward to seeing more Xanxus.
3/14 c4 4JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881
oh i cant wait to find out what happens next.
11/14/2019 c4 25917brat
this is an amazing story that had me really curious as to what you are going to have happen next, as well as eager to read more of it so I can find out, so please keep this up and update again soon as i would really love to read more of this wonderful story.
8/10/2019 c4 Death's Childe
Need more. Please? Keep up the good work. This is really good. Thanks for this.
7/19/2019 c4 Guest
I want to see her become his cloud. More chapters please
3/21/2019 c4 Guest
KEEP WRITING
3/6/2019 c4 11sondowth
Please update soon
2/6/2019 c4 Dezzi95
Love this can't wait for more :)
11/10/2018 c4 4FANactic Writer
Oh the horror! Not the war but empty Nutella Jar!

I kid (although empty Nutella Jar are horrifying) just wanted to lighten the mood after that battle.

Love the chapter!~
8/6/2018 c4 Wika0304
please update
8/5/2018 c4 APridefulSin
7/28/2018 c4 1Foxluna
They are indeed a pack and family even without a Sky/Amber aspect. I wonder if Holly doesn't have a Amber aspect secondary?
~giggling~ yay she asked Fred out... tho I can agree he probably would have done it first if the war wasn't going on.
Seems also like from earlier chapters Xanxus has claimed her as his Cloud and will have no other huh? He probably won't get to bond with her until this war is over so for now it's just a sliver mostly on his end connecting to her. She has yet to form hers obviously to him.
It was heartbreaking reading about Harmione's torture and then death after it all. Holly lost her sister in all but blood. The Order of Flaming Chickens are pathetic and didn't even bother showing up till it was well past over the battle. And there's still more to come. Hope Holly and all her pack will be able to pull through this without anyone dying on their end. Tho doesn't mean they won't have scars and big battle scars after words.
7/18/2018 c4 belladu57
Very good
7/17/2018 c4 3Procrastinatingismyforte
Oh my god! You’re a person (I don’t know what gender you are) after my own heart. Have to thank Nutella! I laughed so hard at that!
7/17/2018 c1 Former Member