for After Heaven - Remnants of Destiny

9/13/2020 c1 Gamzeta Makara
I really like this! I hope that you one day will continue the story. You drawn me in with it and now I hunger for more!
3/18/2020 c1 1Dancing of Doom
So... when are you ever going to update this again exactly? It’s been a few years already since the last update
9/14/2019 c1 Mitt T
This would have been a nice story. Alas, the curseof FF strikes again.
12/1/2018 c1 HateReborn27
Please continue this story. This is the first time I have seen some one write dio so the point one can feel sytamphic towards dio.
11/11/2018 c1 3Lord of Moons
Well written, waiting for more.
10/3/2018 c1 Guest
great story
7/20/2018 c1 Guest
This was amazing. This narration alone made me see
Dio in a slightly different light (he's still an asshole though). I really hope you continue this, as it has great potential to become something greater.
3/4/2018 c1 10Mugen no Tenma
Very interesting prologue.
Would Jaune become a Joestar, if Dio and Jonathan resides in his soul?
JoJaune's Bizarre Adventure?
This ought to be good.
11/16/2017 c1 Guest
THIS ENTIRE STORY YOU SHOULD UPDATE
11/11/2017 c1 Guest
Please for of all that is DIO UPDATE NOW PLEASE ITS SO INTERESTING SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS...
10/31/2017 c1 Guest
Please update
10/13/2017 c1 Guest
Please for the love of god dont make it so there both in jaunes head make it only so its dio but jonathan is a voice in his head to where it changes him so he could be a anti hero not a villain please do something similar to this please...
9/24/2017 c1 NORMIES GET OUT
So far, this is great! By telling the story of PB and SC from Dio's side, we get to learn more about him in terms of his thoughts and emotions than we did in the actual story. It makes him feel more developed as a character, good work! As for your English, I can't spot any mistakes and your writing makes brilliant use of a lot of techniques. Please, continue!
9/23/2017 c1 mark
About Little Problems. There is no such character as Doctor Whooves. His name is Time Turner, and he's a MLP character based on the Doctor.
9/12/2017 c1 1Deo V
Interesting. Very interesting. I also like how you included the backstory for Dio.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »