for Listen To Your Heart

PLEASE continue this! It's amazing and I love it! xx
12/27/2020 c6 reisova
Nice
6/22/2020 c6 Clare
What an interesting AU fic! I like that Maria already knows she isn't cut out to be a nun and the situation with the Captain is a bit different too. He doesn't seem to have any commitment to Elsa, his grief seems more obvious and recent somehow instead of him being closed-off emotionally, and also he seems to know he's attracted to Maria and enjoys her company, so I'm looking forward to seeing how things go. Hope you post more soon :)
3/4/2020 c6 4JulieAndrewsDreamer
Please continue this story I love it so much
1/28/2020 c6 44CharleyHarper
I do hope that you continue this story! I absolutely adore it and I am finding myself wanting and needing to read more of it. Great job, love! xx
12/4/2018 c6 forestwander
out of all the Sound of Music fanfiction I've read this is absolutely my favorite.
11/28/2018 c6 Ninigi
Oh, are there any chances that you'll start working on this story once again? It's too good to be left unfinished!
11/14/2018 c5 Guest
Would you come back and finish this fantastic story? It would be a perfect christmas gift!
9/26/2018 c6 addictedsinceforever
I love it! I hope you continue it
4/19/2018 c1 Ninigi
Oh, it's such a lovely story. Do you have any plans to finish it?
8/29/2017 c6 33augiesannie
I may have been late to the party but I'm sticking with you however long it takes! This. Was. Wonderful.
Of course, the masterpiece was the rowboat scene. Maria falls out backward, that's the same as the film, but everything else is intriguingly turned upside down, there is still an argument, but Georg is dripping wet. Once again, the sensation that the AU is reframing the familiar so we can see it with fresh eyes.
There is some amazing writing in this story. Just a few gems are "the pain that was still betrayed in his tired eyes," and her "voice breaking with hurt". And really, the whole return scene was written so vividly I could practically see it as though it were on a screen.
The bit about Georg's suits being tired was quite good.
Just want to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story Nicky.
8/29/2017 c5 augiesannie
Yes, moving in the right direction and what's wrong with slow? It woudln't really work to have them fall into each others' arms, and Georg has a loooong way to go, doesn't he? I love the slowly building tension between them.

And it's genius the way you brought back the rowboat!
8/29/2017 c4 augiesannie
Ooooh. I like revisiting familiar dialogue set in a different frame; I liked seeing Georg's dark side through Maria's eyes, and also of course I liked it once the glimmers of recovery started to peek through. Maria is bringing something new out in him already. Very subtle.
8/29/2017 c3 augiesannie
Wow, What a brilliant restructuring of the underlying basis of our story! Elsa and Frau Schmidt, conveniently rolled into one, with boarding school and leaving for Vienna in the morning, and o so much cleverness. What I love about AU is how it provides a fresh backdrop against which our familiar characters achieve new depths. I have a feeling that's what's going to happen with Georg in this case! Great chapter.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »