for Listen To Your Heart

6/5/2017 c5 Guest
Please continue with this story! It is a refreshing take on the sound of music. I am intrigued by the blossoming relationship and wish to see it develop more in further chapters. I eagerly await the next instalment of this piece.
6/6/2017 c5 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Great work. I am enjoying every bit of this story :) Loved the Agathe's flashback part very much. Update soon!
6/5/2017 c5 8IDontKnowYourSignal
Oh, I was so excited to see an update!
Beautifully written, from beginning to end. I absolutely loved Georg's flashback to the boat race on the lake. Brilliant!
It's amusing that Georg finds Max and Elsa's presence suffocating and realises that Maria challenges him in such a way that it forces him along the healing process.
Love that he recognises his attraction for Maria for what it is, and that he's not shying away from it.
Can't wait for the next update - definately still enjoying!
6/4/2017 c5 58gothicbutterfly95
Very nice.
Love how Maria's request of the rowboat tied in with the flashback, and the part with Liesl wishing about Fairy Godmothers was wonderful. The way she said she used to wish that her mother had lived, but would now wish that her father was happy was beautiful.
And how he appeared at that very moment, smiling.
There were also the subtle ways both Liesl and Georg pointed out how much Maria had indeed helped them. Georg asking her to keep challenging him was especially nice to hear.
6/4/2017 c5 Gallifrey-Rose
I love it, I thought the captain was going to kiss Maria at the end of the chapter, now we are waiting with baited breath to see what happens next. Please update soon x
6/4/2017 c5 Honkytonkangel
Fabulous. I'm really happy that Georg came out of his stdy when he heard the kids having fun. Even though he's still a little at war with himself I LOVE seeing that the wall is still coming down bit by bit.
Really sweet, but sad too, to see the moment between Maria and Liesl. At least Maria DOES have the power to give Liesl one of her wishes. Loved that she used the branch as a fairy godmother's wand, that was cute and a cool way to lighten the moment a bit.
It was the same with the flashback of Georg and Agathe being out of the lake. It was sweet to see how happy they were and heartbreaking to see what they've lost.
And despite that I love that he didn't deny Maria's request. I think he'd better go with them though (just in case LOL).
Lastly loved the moment between Georg and Maria at the end. Again it's VERY cool to see things from the film flipped or used in a different way.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
6/4/2017 c5 eve1993
Interesting situation they find themselves in now that Elsa and Max are gone. Will surely lead to some more amusing conversations. The flashback with Agathe in the rowing boat was bittersweet. I have the feeling you've covered quite a bit of ground already and I can't wait to read where you will be taking this next. Well done!
6/4/2017 c5 1callumrogers7
GREAT chapter - You shouldn't worry about people not enjoying this story, because it's brilliant. I, for one, love it :) The little flashback is sad, because it underlines what CvT has lost & Liesl just wishing for her father to smile again (because she knows her wish to have her mother back is unrealistic) & crying on Maria's shoulder tugs at the heartstrings :( The ending with CvT reaching out for help from Maria is nicely done too. Can't wait to see how everything develops & whether there are any twists & turns or not.
6/4/2017 c4 callumrogers7
I like that the chemistry already exists between CvT & Maria, but it's quite subtle, which gives me the sense that the story is slowly building up to something special. Love the re-purposed dialogue too. It's a clever point that you have made as well, that CvT finds Maria refreshing because she has the guts to speak her mind with him, whereas Elsa, Max & everyone else usually tiptoes around him. Maybe now with Max & Elsa gone he might come out of himself & things might improve, but we'll see :) Look forward to reading more.
5/31/2017 c4 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
Well isn't this a little slice of delightful?

I love clever little twists and what if's like this so very much! And the idea of Elsa as almost a mentor, maybe a little bit of a fairy godmother type, helping Maria settle in as an ally...very very clever! I am certain I haven't read one like this and I am so looking forward to where you are taking things.

The idea of Max and Elsa providing a bit of a "buffer" for the Captain is a brilliant way to explore their characters! Can't wait to read more!
4/24/2017 c4 58gothicbutterfly95
Nice.
Love how you re-purposed this dialogue.
It's so similar, but so different (yeah, I know, I've said that in every review, but I don't know what else to say in terms of a broad statement).
This chapter actually reminded me a bit of Maria's book. Not that they're exactly the same, but there's a little leeway in both in terms of what he's allowing her and the children to do (like structured free time.)
Also love how even this early, Georg's being surprised for the better by Maria. And how there's a sudden unexpected change in his behaviour rather different from what we normally see.
4/23/2017 c4 Honkytonkangel
aww fabulous talk between Georg and Maria here. Love that despite the tension they also seem weirdly comfortable together too.
It was awesome how quickly Maria got Georg to relax about the rules a little here (and she didn't even have to almost drown the kids, yell or cut up any curtains LOL).
Sad to see Max and Elsa going back to Vienna, I'm gonna miss them, but at the same time can't wait to see what could happen when Georg and Maria are alone LOL.

P.S. Has Elsa ever met the Rev Mother because I think there's some kind of Freaky Friday thing going on with their personalities LOL.
4/23/2017 c4 eve1993
You've covered quite a bit of ground already in this chapter, it's amazing how you intertwined so many sentences from the movie into one chapter. You're also building up their chemistry very nicely. Nice work! And wow they're already alone the coming weeks, you've moved Elsa and Max out of the way rather quickly. Not that I mind of course. ;) Enjoyed this update!
4/23/2017 c4 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
This was great! Liked their talk in the Captajn's study. I could certainly sense some tension between them. Now with Elsa and Max finally gone, I am sure things are going to turn really interesting. Eagerly awaiting next chapter
4/23/2017 c4 35lemacd
Great update. The tension is already there from the start which is very sexy. Poor Captain, so confused and lost. The weeks without Elsa and Max could prove to be what he needs to figure it out. Or it might make matters worse, who knows? Well, you do...
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »