for Danganronpa First Class: Lessons of Despair

10/17/2017 c4 2Vixo
Woo! You're back from the dead!
I'm kinda excited for how this story will turn out since I'm kind of a fan of your writing style, the fact that my character made it in makes it all the better. About the chapters, I'd say that 2 chapters is the ideal amount, though it doesn't necessarily have to be 8 characters each. You could go with 10/6 and add other aspects, like focusing on ambience or putting more plot on the second chapter, 8/8 isn't bad at all though so your choice. About the characters I'd say I'm mostly excited for Elenor and Futaba, since both of them are reserve course which can make really interesting interactions between the 3 reserve course characters.
Good to see you back, good day!
10/16/2017 c4 Singular Scissor
2 things.

I'm relieved that this story is up and running, and I'm stoked to see that My character was accepted.

2 Updates with 8 character's sounds good, and out of all these characters, I'm pretty interested in Futaba. I'm curious as to what the gossip mentioned in her other notes is about.
10/15/2017 c4 126TheRoseShadow21
Holy woah on toast, you accepted BOTH of my characters?! Thank you so much, I'm honoured. There isn't anything I want to change about them, but you can ask me whatever you like about them!
Anyway, as far as intros go, I'm all for two updates with 8 characters each! And honestly, all the characters seem super intriguing and I look forward to meeting them all, but if I had to choose some in particular I'd say Yuzuki and Kukuru.
10/14/2017 c4 Blazearaxy
Nice to see this story again :) Thank you for accepting my oc! Honestly, any update schedule that works for you is good
10/14/2017 c4 1LillyShepard
Aah, my girls were accepted?! That's so wonderful, thank you! I think I'm fine with the way the are but I'll let you know if I want to change anything. As for characters I'm most interested in..I have to say Yukio, Futaba, Kevan and Enryumi. As for introductions..I think 8 or 4 a chapter would be perfect. I can't wait to see how this goes and good luck on your new job!
10/14/2017 c4 5TrulyConfused
Yes! it's the cast, and I must admit I'm really liking them! The occupations/talents are a lot more creative then I expected, you narrowed them down nicely!

The 8 characters in 2 chapters sounds good, introduces a good number with out being too short or crowded.
the ultimate fear inducer Kukuru, and the headhunter Kevan have definitely caught my attention!

And I'm glad Elenor got in! I'm open to any questions you have about her no matter how small!
10/14/2017 c4 10Katastic Writer
This updated, too! Yay!

First of all, thank you for accepting my character!

Next, to answer the questions. I wouldn't mind the intro chapters being divided into two since it'll move the story along a little faster. Plus lengthy chapters are awesome. As for the characters, I'm seeing a good variety already and I'm curious about every single one of them. No one person stands out yet, but I'm sure that will quickly change once they're introduced.

Ahh, so excited! I'll be happy to answer questions if needed as well~
10/14/2017 c4 53PainX65
Oh hey, welcome back. For characters that I'm looking forward to, they all seem pretty interesting. I look forward to when the intros will come out.
10/14/2017 c4 WhiteReaper4
I was afraid I wouldn't see this story again. Really happy to see you are back and thank you for accepting my character!
6/28/2017 c2 10Katastic Writer
Ayy, nice! So now I have a better idea of who Zenko is, our dear Ice Climber protag. Which actually makes his (former) relationship with Ayumi all the more surreal considering their roles in this series. Dayum! It's nice to get a closer look into Ayumi's life and get an idea of what Zenko is like before he's thrown into this new game. I'mma lovin' it!
6/28/2017 c2 Yo
So Zenko was an ice climber, with the previous preview I was guessing he was a SHSL math whiz lol. I hope the rest of the casts arrives and we can get crazy with murder :D! Excited to see more!
4/17/2017 c1 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Aw man I love hunter games! But on a bigger note YOUR BACK YAAAY! I really wanna make a teacher for ya but I'm not too confident that I can. So I'll instead read along and enjoy everyone else's OCs! Really glad to have you back and super glad that your surviving senior year! Good luck with the story and I am seriously pumped for this story!
4/15/2017 c1 5TrulyConfused
This is really cool! I've always liked the ideas of what would happen to the teachers in dangan ronpa because they really aren't that explored, so this has definitely peaked my interest! And that your combining your stories is also pretty cool, now I have the urge to read FCD to get more!
4/13/2017 c1 1mpjindustries
I like this. I like this a lot. I may need to look at your other story to know where this specifically falls in. But otherwise, a really good start!

Although, I did notice something wrong. The time limit for Monokuma Hunter. It's not a day. It's two hours (or somewhere close to that). Much shorter, as you see. You can make yours a day. I don't mind, just know that the original was only two hours long.

For a split second, I was considering sending Osamu, for the only reason being that he's my best character I've made ever, but I wanna keep him in my own story, until further notice.

I do have characters for you, though. And I think at least two I will send your way.
4/13/2017 c1 TheRoseShadow21
Yayyy, you're back! I hope that First Class Despair will be updated soon (or soonish) as well? Still, this also looks really good and super-detailed and just really interesting, and I like how this will be connected to FCD too. So, you will definitely be seeing at least one OC from me at some point (though if I end up taking advantage of the full 5 weeks please don't be surprised because I'm busy enough that I probably shouldn't even be making OCs-but blame stress-induced procrastination and an ever-active imagination as well as an addiction to SYOCs for this...but I digress, lol). Anyway, just a quick question-would you allow someone with a former SHSL talent to work for the reserve course? I know that's a bit unusual and doesn't technically fit in with your form but I am already playing with an idea that would give the character in question attitudes that would make this something they'd do, or at least want to do.

Anyway, regardless of whether my OC gets accepted or not, I look forward to this story continuing and can't wait to see what the two of you (By the way, hi there, CandiedStars! Good to see you .) get up to with this. Keep up the good work, and good luck with school stuff and everything else!
17 Page 1 2 Next »