FanFiction.Net
for Built From Ashes

6/21/2019 c4 Banjo the Fox
Bummer but understandable, good luck.
6/21/2019 c3 Banjo the Fox
Great read.
6/21/2019 c2 Banjo the Fox
Fantastic chapter, loved the Shizune bit! Very unique twist there... though I was hoping to see Tsunade execute the elders.
6/21/2019 c1 Banjo the Fox
Good first chapter.
6/20/2019 c4 Guest
Good luck on your new job. I hope it eventually leaves you time (and inspiration) to get back to this story. You seem to have put a lot of thought into it. In particular I like the well done, 'beneath the beneath' moments. While there have been some interesting stories built around this challenge, yours intrigues me in where it's going and the complexities you're stacking in.

Again good luck, God Speed. May you be successful and happy in all your endeavors.
6/20/2019 c4 Reader of Harry Potter
Good luck with job.
10/24/2018 c3 marquis.shax
I hope you finish this story as there were a few other stories for this challenge that were incredibly good but never finished. In fact I'm almost positive that 98% of these "challenge" stories NEVER get finished they're just completely abandoned as the author either quits writing completely or loses interest in the story and moves on to another story
10/24/2018 c2 marquis.shax
interesting twist on Shizune's sex life lol. Anyways I'm quite curious as to where you're going with Hinata, these seals and of course what Danzo had to do with them an what exactly they do since I doubt Hiruzen did those seals
10/15/2018 c3 2NeoHummel
First off, I was gonna say you need a Beta, then noticed you are advertising for it.

But enough about that, I do enjoy the story so far, just as I have enjoyed countless other "Missing Hokage" challenge responses.
All are slightly different, so is this one. But the way you focus on threads is quite different, and the small significant details you weave in are thoroughly enjoyable.

On a final note, I would offer my services as betareader, but I don't meet the site's requirements for the "online betareader" functionality.
8/21/2018 c3 4RavenShadow
Wow! I am really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon! You are doing great work.
8/19/2018 c3 1ShadowRealmComics
I look forward to reading another chapter for this was an interesting read. I read something like this and thank you for telling me who did the challenge. Keep up with the good work, and do not be surprised if I go read your other stories.
8/19/2018 c3 9NarHina
Great chapter love how they are fighting back for Naruto, I wonder what the third seals are for and when I read the initials U.H all I could think of was Uzumaki Hinata.

Can't wait to see what they do next also I like Dragon he is cool and the way the Anbu are all on Naruto side just makes me think smile because it's like he is already recognised as Hokage by them.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
8/18/2018 c3 Gravity The Wizard
Hope you are able to continue one day soon.
8/18/2018 c3 Reader of Harry Potter
Thankyou for the update.
4/30/2018 c2 Dante3142
One year huh. Let's hope the next one doesn't take that long. Anyway this was a good chapter and I look forward to what is to come.
28 Page 1 2 Next »