for The Last Dance

3/22/2019 c3 33x-La vie en rose-x
What a delightful AU story. Though they were perfectly canon! Well done! I do have to admit I REALLY wanted Lucien to take off her necklace. ;-) But alas, that would've been too much for Jean to handle. Beautifully written! xoxoxox
8/22/2017 c3 6savedher
OMG. The end scene is to die for. Wishing there was a bit more...
7/22/2017 c3 9yourjodeanfaceblog
I loved the tone of this story. So in line with who they are, but feeling a sweet sizzle. Just loved it.
4/19/2017 c3 coachsone
Things are getting a little steamy between Lucien and Jean...we like that a lot! Look forward to the next chapter.
4/18/2017 c3 4PlatinumNib
SO WONDERFUL! Oh God, this is even better than the first two chapters, good lord, so beautifully turned, so much fun to read _ I'm overheating a little bit...
4/18/2017 c3 154NancyMay
Sublime, I don't know who to feel sorry for Jean or Lucien, but I don't feel sorry for Robert, he was so grey next to the bright light of the dear doctor. But what now?
4/18/2017 c3 6HikerLady
This was absolutely fantastic! I love the way you write and I am always happy to see that you have posted a new story. Thank you for sharing this.
4/18/2017 c3 LJeanBlake
Ah the tension! Loving this story!
4/18/2017 c3 47Crinklybrownleaves
I'm even feeling a little bit sorry for Robert! I'm loving this story though.
4/17/2017 c2 LJeanBlake
Wonderful story! I love the way you've portrayed Jean's jealousy in this and how unaware Lucien is! I look forward to more!
4/15/2017 c2 6HikerLady
I loved this story. You write so well; I'm always delighted to see you have posted another story. Thank you for sharing.
4/15/2017 c2 7Lucien and Jean forever
llove it, hoping that the nightcap is just that and not nything else. but i have a feeling that it wont be what Hoy hopes, becuase Lucien was a exspecting to ask Jean in the place.
4/15/2017 c2 coachsone
Love this story. Hope Lucien comes to his senses and dumps Joy quick!
4/15/2017 c2 47Crinklybrownleaves
A nightcap? No, don't do it, Lucien! I'm enjoying this story so much.
4/15/2017 c2 154NancyMay
Oh, I do like this, and I can't work out quite where it's going, tears and tantrums, perhaps. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
21 Page 1 2 Next »