for The Last Dance

4/15/2017 c2 1fangirlingtomboy
Really enjoying this story, loving jealous Jean :) looking forward to ready more
4/13/2017 c1 47Crinklybrownleaves
Co-conspirators, eh? So glad to see you've written a new story, and I really like the look of this one! Maybe Robert and Joy might fall for each other! I love Jean being bossy and Lucien being oblivious. Very them.
4/13/2017 c1 4PlatinumNib
Jean encase in peach satin is a waste of Jean if she is attending the wedding with anyone other than Doctor Blake. The story's beautiful, I really want to see where's it's going.
4/13/2017 c1 coachsone
Oh no! I can just see Jean sitting there trying to keep under control. And Lucien doesn't have a clue. Look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for all the wonderful stories...hope there are many, many more.
4/13/2017 c1 6HikerLady
Oh, I am looking forward to seeing where this one goes. You are such a wonderful writer; I can't believe you have only been writing fanfic for a year! I am always so happy to see notifications that you have posted another story...especially when it is about Jean and Lucien.

"...hoping for pointers on growing the perfect begonia." HA HA! I love it!

Thank you for sharing!
4/13/2017 c1 155NancyMay
Ooh Ooh! Lovely. Love Jean sorting Lucien out, love the idea of her in peach satin, can't wait for more.
21 « Prev Page 1 2