for Tokyo

4/12 c3 Guest
Great chapter. You are an excellent writer. Your writing of Hawkeye and Margaret relationship is very in character. Looking forward to reading more.
4/12 c2 Guest
Perfect chapter! Thanks.
4/12 c1 Guest
Excellent! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
4/11 c3 Jakegajowski1
Love this! Please keep going with it!
3/3 c2 Jakegajowski1
Loved how you captured their love/hate relationship with this part of the story. Keep writing this! Would love to read more.
4/21/2018 c2 Emergencyfan261992
Very good second chapter here
4/21/2018 c1 Emergencyfan261992
Very good oepning chapter here
7/1/2017 c2 1Truman B
I love this so much! Please continue!
6/30/2017 c2 Guest
So glad you are continuing this story. I think this chapter is right on the mark. It definitely makes sense that things will not be easy but worth it.
6/29/2017 c2 Maurice
Wow. I was a little wary of the first chapter because it was overly saccharine and cheesy, but I was willing to forgive it on the grounds that it seemed to be written with good intentions. I intended to move on without comment. However, with the arrival of this new chapter, can I just say - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? He asks this woman to marry him and then spends most of the chapter inwardly complaining about her, yelling at her, or forcing her arms down? Really? Not to mention your heinous characterization of Margaret, which is similar to every other bad Hawkeye/Margaret writer's interpretation; Margaret yells, Margaret screeches, Margaret punches men and can't be owned. Do you have any affection in your heart for her at all? Because it doesn't show. And it certainly doesn't show in Hawkeye's case, either. I'm disappointed but not surprised by your positive reviews; most people will lower their standards as long as there seems to be some maudlin fluff on the horizon. Much love, Maurice.
6/29/2017 c2 1annemarie.dunlap
this is getting really good and thank you for the update
4/15/2017 c1 annemarie.dunlap
really nice and I hope you continue with this
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
Excellent first chapter! I think this a very good story. I hope you have a continuation.
4/14/2017 c1 anita1788
Very nice. Is this continuing?
4/13/2017 c1 Guest
That was lovely. Thank you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service