FanFiction.Net
for Coasting Through Life

12/26/2019 c7 Captain Jeff 69
Good story I hope it is not dead.
11/13/2018 c7 James1996
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
11/4/2018 c7 8The Keeper of Worlds
Sweet lord, things are getting quite spicy now:-)
10/31/2018 c7 Danish Zaidi
Wow! This is awesome. I love the way you are portraying everyone in the story especially Ranma.
9/23/2018 c7 2BlackRoseFire
Interesting story, I can't wait to see what happens next. I wasn't expecting any of the cast to permanently die.
9/15/2018 c7 Dragonborn
I have really enjoyed this. I look forward to the next chapter. You are good at writing a real badass Yusuke.
8/29/2018 c7 James Birdsong
Awesome. I hope you continue.
8/28/2018 c7 6Fuyukazehime
Don't you dare make Ranma a weak damsel. You should consider getting a browser extension called Grammarly. There's also a full program that you can install which will check any text you type on your PC for grammar and spelling. I'm assuming you don't have a pre-reader because... well if I were an English professor you'd get an F, sorry. Keep the story going, I'd like to see where it goes but you better not have Ranma be a damsel in distress and DEFINITELY don't make Ryouga stronger -_- I don't mind having Yusuke stronger... but Ryouga would never be able to stay ahead of Ranma!
8/26/2018 c7 4TaeSunWoo
Was the wait. Can’t wait until the next one! (:
8/26/2018 c7 Yakiitori
Good to see this fic get another update! Keep up the good work :)
8/26/2018 c7 11LivininCorsets
Didn’t girls tend to shy away from him h. School lol! I guess fighters attract fighters. I wonder who will be the first to pick their jaws off the ground when Yusuke shows them his fluffy inked demon bod hahaha
8/26/2018 c7 FateBurn
nice chapter
8/26/2018 c7 DarkPirateKing69
Well.. That was kinda anti-climactic. All this time i envisioned the scene in my head where the guy was some random demon-assassin-person-thingy.. Then Yusuke would come around to save our damsel in distress, going all, "what's a weakling like you doing in human world!?' or something along those lines. Then he would do a brief Demon transformation to give the guy some incentive to talk ad afteer that Yusuke would explain the whole Demon Ancestry business.

Oh well, maybe it's just the fact this took a while to come out.. Can't remember if the whole robot business was hinted at some point.

Not gonna quit reading though. Still, keep up the good work and thx for the effort!
8/26/2018 c7 13foxchick1
Curious to see what will happen next.
2/21/2018 c3 11dirtyShoes
This is awesome! I was bored and looking for a new Ranma crossover to read and then, lo and behold, I found this. I had no idea you wrote in the Ranma fandom. Thugs, I thank you.
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »